PDA

View Full Version : Airplane Shop

Sierra Charlie
2006-03-19, 07:37 PM
Hi there ! I'm sorry if I've post in the wrong section but I didn't really know where I had to post my message.

Well, here we are... As you maybe already know, I'm Raph, the french guy from Paris. I'm stille here until the 31st of March and I really desire to go to Airplane shop. But I have a great problem. I don't have any car, and I don't have any idea on how I can go there with public transportations. So my question is simple : How can I getto Airplane Shop in Fairfield by public transportation ?

Thank you very much for any assistance ! Have a nice week ;)

Raph

RDU-JFK
2006-03-19, 08:05 PM
It's really really hard...you can take NJ Transit to Fairfield, but thats about it...best bet is to order online. It's a nice showroom, but their website and mail order catalog will work as well. Most of their stuff is in the back anyways.

What types do you collect? I like Herpa and Schabak, although its been awhile since I bought any new ones. Herpa's airport accessories are fantastic.

Hope that helps!

Sierra Charlie
2006-03-19, 11:42 PM
Well, for my part I only like models at scale 1/200. Hogan, Herpa, DragonWings...

If I wanted to go there, it was because I don't really want to pay transport fees to France.... But thank you very much ;)

Raph

FlyingColors
2006-03-27, 05:13 PM
I'm really close to Fairfield and would be happy to bring you to "my second home"

PM me