PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Southwest Deal from ISP

T-Bird76
2006-02-14, 07:22 PM
So I came home today to a letter from WN offering what I'd say is one of the best promotions I've seen in air travel. If your a Rapid Reward member you simply have to fly once yes once from ISP by May 15 and you'll earn a free ticket just as you would after you racked up 16 credits for a free ticket. There's no strings attached the promotion is real simple you fly once you get a free ticket. You do have to be a Rapid Reward member, new members also qualify for the promo. All you have to do is book your trip at Southwest.com between 2/15 and 3/15 and fly before 5/15. I already have two free tickets with WN but call me greedy but I just booked a quick trip to BWI for 88 bucks, I'm flying down at 8:30 on 3/19 and fly back at 12. Bingo free ticket for me :D

moose135
2006-02-14, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Tommy. Since it looks like I'm going to be doing the ISP-MDW shuffle more frequently, I just signed up for Rapid Rewards. Now maybe I can do one of those one-day faraway spotting trips!

And I love that your membership card is displayed on the web page, and you can print it out and cut it out - I guess it saves on mailing cards to members.

eric8669
2006-02-14, 08:11 PM
Tommy,

That sounds like a great deal, I may have to fly southwest for the first time. Are there any restrictions on the free flight that you earn?

thanks

Eric

Mateo
2006-02-14, 09:58 PM
At least hang around BWI for the afternoon. The viewing park is a bit tough to get to without a car, but you can hang around airside. Unfortunately, the Mexicana 318 and Icelandair 752 arrive after dark, but you stand a good chance of picking up some Omni and World D10/M11s plus whatever Southwest brings in that day.

T-Bird76
2006-02-14, 10:29 PM
Eric the only restrictions is that you have to fly by 5/15 and book by 3/15, other then that you earn the free ticket as you would if you earned 16 Rapid Reward credits.

I'm not going to do any spotting at BWI the sole purpose of the trip is just to get the ticket. I'll fly down and turn right around basically. I'll be doing enough flying leading up to that trip to get my fill.

mirrodie
2006-02-14, 10:39 PM
that is a killer deal. we can do a rounder to BWI and

earn a freebie to LAX. AWESOME. that is the best way to do it.

check your PM tommy.!

Alex T
2006-02-14, 11:00 PM
Oh lucky me, ill be in town in DC the 19th and I am scheduled to fly out of BWI at 6:30pm on SWA on my way back to STL. I might do a run with tom and marrio if he is coming, its 88 r/t for me. I would not get the free ticket however. but I would still get 4 pts rt as a college student. I am looking at possibly doing that.

Alex

mirrodie
2006-02-14, 11:41 PM
can the 19th unfortunately but we're there for 3/12.

its a great deal. for 88 bucks, we just nailed our next fare to California baby

Alex T
2006-02-14, 11:49 PM
can the 19th unfortunately but we're there for 3/12.

its a great deal. for 88 bucks, we just nailed our next fare to California baby

mario. so u wont be able to come down to BWI on the 19th?

thats a shame as id be in town. id love to meet you. im flying into DC March 15th-19th.

i assume tom is still shceduled for the 19th?

Alex

Futterman
2006-02-15, 12:34 AM
Wow, that's sweet. I may do ISP-BWI-ISP-BWI-ISP just to get two free tickets. That's an RT to Phoenix and LA right there for $177.20. Insane!

That would work, right? All the fine print has been read? This isn't too good to be true? Wow.

When would you receive the free travel and be able to use it? Is there a waiting period? I don't see anything about this deal on their website...

Brian

Alex T
2006-02-15, 01:00 AM
I called the airline about the promotion. he said so far its for those who got the promotion in the mail. it is for long island reisdence flyers who are currently a member of the rapid reward program. even tho i am a rapid reward member and id be doing a BWI-ISP-BWI flight , i would not get it ias i am not a long island resident nor would my flight be originating in ISP. That is what he said to me, so I have no other idea what might be involved.

Alex

eric8669
2006-02-15, 07:59 AM
Tom,

I may join you on the 19th, If I could get another trip out to the West Coast then I am in on this deal.

Eric

Futterman
2006-02-15, 08:12 AM
What exactly does the letter say? Take a picture.

Like Alex, I spoke to a few reps on the phone last night, and they all said that if it's not on the website (ie: someone receives a letter in the mail), the offer is usually only intended for a few people. It doesn't sound like anyone but Tommy can get in on this deal.

Brian

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 11:03 AM
Ok here's the final word after speaking to the Rapid Reward desk at WN.

First for existing Rapid Reward members. As members you know with the program after you reach your 16th credit your get a free ticket. With this promotion when you book at Southwest.com between 2/15 and 3/15 and complete your round trip by 5/15 you earn a free ticket, essentially you get your free ticket after 2 credits vs 16. Plus you get your drink coupons and all, I'll have four books of drink coupons, gonna have to use them I guess, lol. Just make sure when you book enter your Rapid Reward number into the reservation before you pay for it. If you don't your screwed.

Ok for all you Non Rapid Reward members. First go to Southwest.com and sign up for Rapid Rewards. You have to sign up on-line!!! Then Book your travel on Southwest.com just like I described above and bingo you get your free ticket!!! You all can finally experience the grandeur of ISP, lol god is that a load of bull.

All travel must originate from ISP. A booking of BWI-ISP-BWI does not count as that is a round trip from Baltimore not Islip.

Its that simply guys even the folks at WN can't believe this deal. Once I get my taxes back I might even book another trip down to BWI for April or early May, perhaps do some spotting that day.

This free ticket is going to be used for a trip back out to LAX for Oct. Mario you better be there!!!!! Shosh can take your credit cards and go to Rodeo Dr. for the week, lol.

So If anyone wants to travel with me the extra company is always nice have.

jakbar
2006-02-15, 12:03 PM
Tommy - So are you positive that people who did not receive this promo in the mail can take advantage of it? And you're also positive that you can get more than one free ticket by flying more than one roundtrip?

If what you say is really the case (and I dont have any reason to think otherwise), then this "buy-one-get-one-free-deal" is the best damn deal I have ever seen. I'll surely make a couple of quick, cheap flights down to BWI from ISP to get some free flights to LAX and PHX. I have never used WN free flights before, though, so I am curious about one thing....can you use them on an ATA codeshare flight, such as LGA-MDW-PHX, where the LGA-MDW leg is flown by ATA? This is bookable through WN's website as a WN flight, so I am assuming you could likewise redeem Rapid Rewards for that flight.

Josh

P.S. - Does WN go anywhere else from ISP that you could get for less than $100?

Alex T
2006-02-15, 12:24 PM
Ok People. I have booked myself the BWI-ISP-BWI r/t as I will be in town. I know I will not get the free ticket but as a college student I get 4 pts r/t instead of 2 and I will have 14 points after this trip, just one more flight (most likely to DAL) and I have a free ticket.

I am booked...

Mar 19 BWI-ISP 636
(BWI) at 12:00 PM Arrive in Islip (ISP) at 12:55 PM

Mar 19 ISP-BWI 713
Islip (ISP) at 3:50 PM Arrive in Baltimore (BWI) at 5:00 PM

I am booked on Tom's flight going to BWI and I will be flying back later, to connect to my BWI-STL flight which leaves at 6:50pm. Looking forward to it!

Alex

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 12:26 PM
Yes Josh you can book as many R/Ts as you want and you'll get the same amount of free tickets. Just as long as you meet the requirements I mentioned above. To answer your other question you cannot use Rapid Reward tickets to fly on ATA. So you'll have to drive to ISP.

jakbar
2006-02-15, 12:52 PM
So how does this work, though? You fly your r/t and then they give you 16 credits?

Do they fly nonstop to PHX from ISP? I remember hearing that they do.

How long is the drive from my part of Long Island to ISP? I have never once been there, and I honestly have no idea where it is!

Alex T
2006-02-15, 01:00 PM
Well, for the promo Tom is talking about it must be SWA metal, but u can receive credit for flying SWA/ATA codeshare of 1 pt per segment, such as I am flying STL-MDW-DCA. But as Tom said, you won't get the automatic free ticket.

Alex

eric8669
2006-02-15, 01:25 PM
Josh,

Islip is out near exit 61 on the LIE, if you would like we can drive out in one car and take a couple flights down to baltimore. About 45minutes to an Hour from your area depending on traffic.

Eric

mirrodie
2006-02-15, 01:59 PM
THanks again to Tom.

I booked last night but checked again once more.

Sorry Alex, I am going to miss you by a week, wifey and I are flying down on 3/12 and will have lunch in the inner harbor and fly back that day.

I did not realize that we could do it more than once. So I might see if we can do it a second time for a second freebie.

She's happy. I mean, run down to Baltimore for lunch and we can fly to LAX for 177 for the pair of us. its a no brainer. will I miss one seat travel to CA? yes....but the price is nice.

jakbar
2006-02-15, 02:02 PM
Eric, that's not too bad at all...I don't know why I was expecting it to be like 2 hours from my place.

I assume they have some cheap parking facilities around the airport? I'm thinking more in terms of when I'd use the free tickets to go to PHX, and I'd have to leave my car somewhere for a week.

These BWI flights are great...they're available pretty much every weekend, and you could get down there around 8:30am and not have to fly back until 4:30pm. Not sure what you could do in that time period without a car (i.e., without ability to get to the viewing area), but maybe a local could pick some of us up and be a chauffeur for a few hours. :)

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 02:10 PM
Josh they don't fly non-stop to PHX, you can do one stop via MDW or BWI. Its not based on credits I just used that as an example of how you normally earn a ticket with WN. The promo is simply fly once get a free ticket.

Oh Alex you will not receive a RR credit for your ATA portion of your DCA trip, you will only receive credit for STL-MDW and MDW-STL.

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 02:11 PM
Josh Long term parking at ISP is 8 bucks a day.

mirrodie
2006-02-15, 02:11 PM
oh, and just to verify again,

TOm has it down to a "T".

no promo code needed and its not listed on the website. The agent on the phone had to find it. but there are no strings attached. simply follow Toms advice verbatim.

Josh, if you are going there to spot with just hte guys, hire a cab and you'll find there is one spot great for arrivals. I usually see it as we are about to land.

If you are going with your gal, take a cab or the light rail into the Inner Harbor. its a nice day out with your lady.

eric8669
2006-02-15, 02:13 PM
I booked March 19th for the short hop down to BWI. I will book another one for April or sooner if a NYCA group wants to get together.

Eric

mirrodie
2006-02-15, 02:13 PM
Tommy, I have a new idea brewing.

might se if I can fly out with you on the 19th too. She;ll be at the shower and I'll rack up an extra tic for us to LA.

She wants to see another part of CA this time, san fran, san jose, oakland, anything....so we might do that but I think ill also want to do lax.

So...still have my eye on the 19th ;)

Alex T
2006-02-15, 02:16 PM
Eric- sounds cool with what you guys plan to do as well. what are your flights?

Mario- not a problem, would have been nice to meet you. I will be in DC March 15th-19th so if you can make it down thats good.

Tom- Yes I understand, as per my reservation, I will get 2 points for flying STL-MDW, BWI-ISP, ISP-BWI and BWI-STL, thats 8 pts out of that trip. I have 6 right now, so add them together thats 14 points. Will need to do a STL-DAL day trip and get 6 MORE points (promo for DAL love Field flights) and I will have my free flight plus some points left over.

Anyone else planning this too?

According to Tom's Schedule, he will arrive into BWI at 9:40am so I need to be at the airport by 9:00am to be sure I meet him and whomever else flies down with him at the gate in BWI.

Then I will fly back up with Tom and whomever else on that flight, I will hang around at ISP for a couple of hours, then fly back to BWI, then connect to my BWI-STL trip to return home.

Looking forward to this, it will be great to hopefully meet some of you now.

Alex

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-15, 02:16 PM
I'll be in Philly that day.

Really an amazing deal. Glad you folks are taking advantage.

jakbar
2006-02-15, 02:59 PM
I might book this trip for every weekend in the next few months. :) Since most of my travel for pleasure is to places that WN serves (PHX, LAX, FLL, LAS), this deal is really too good to pass up. $88 to all of those places is just phenomenal.

I will post more after I speak to my wife tonight.

Josh

jakbar
2006-02-15, 03:00 PM
Eric, what flights are you on?

jakbar
2006-02-15, 03:16 PM
Attention everyone:

I have confirmed with Southwest that you can only get a total of ONE free flight regardless of how many times you fly from ISP during the relevant time period. You cannot fly to BWI three times, for example, and get three free roundtrip tickets. So my advice to you is to not go crazy purchasing lots of tickets, because you will only get one free trip out of it.

Josh

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 03:51 PM
They seem to have their lines of communication crossed because I just called again and the CSR said you can fly multiple times. Certainly strange, although they do seem to know little about the promo without having to ask someone. I prob would book only one flight to be safe. I'll be flying out of ISP multiple times for biz before the promo ends so if I do get more then one free ticket I'll make sure I post it.

Whatever the story is earning one free r/t ticket for one r/t purchase works for me.

mirrodie
2006-02-15, 06:30 PM
Hey Tom, thanks for the Dornier tip, just got back.

I think its safe to say their communcation of hte promo is a bit confusing.

On Flyertalk, I JUST saw a link to the southwest promo as well.
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526875

I know Tom and I have called SW and there were no limitations. If you want to be cautious, book a rounder ISP-BWI and call it a day. WOrse case, you blow 88 bucks and visit a pleasant city. GO spottting and /or take a women ot the Inner Harbor.

I'm a RR member and a Long Islander, so it shouldnt be an issue. But again, going by what was said on the phone, I dont think the link above is entirely accurate.

jakbar
2006-02-15, 07:35 PM
Here's a link to the promo on Southwest's website (scroll to the bottom): https://www.southwest.com/rrenroll/islip/. It sounds very much like it is limited to one flight only.

Futterman
2006-02-15, 11:30 PM
I called twice and was told both times that we were limited to one free flight, regardless of how many times we fly out of ISP.

Tommy, definitely let us know if you get more than one. I suppose anything's possible.

Brian

mirrodie
2006-02-16, 09:50 AM
Tom has the info he was given.

And its worded differently from the linked promo that I referenced.

I think we'll be the first to do it, so once we know perhaps we'll let you know ;)

Alex T
2006-02-16, 11:45 PM
so.....mirrodie u get anything?

the sale ends tonite for ISP-BWI r/t I think

Alex

mirrodie
2006-02-17, 10:56 AM
just ogt off hte phone with them.

I am convinced WN employees are convicts from a prison. Or at least their SUPERVISORS are.

here is my story.

saw Tommys post and called WN on TUESDAY NIGHT, prior to booking!!

I am already an existing RR member. but I did NOT get the promo. The rep on hte phone on Tues and WEds night (yes I am anal) said it was not a problem, we'd get the freebie.

SO I booked a pair of non refundables and thought I was set.

On thursday Am, I saw some ramblings on flyertalk. Now it seems the promo is ONLY to RR members who got the PROMO AND only NEW enrollees that are told about it.

So if Tommy tells me, an existing RR member who didnt get the promo, I'm out.

So what did I do? Last night, after a bunch of calls and not getting the answer I wanted, I RE-ENROLLED as a new Rapid Rewards member, BUT, under another address. Guess what, now I am open to the booking!

part 2 to follow,....just got off the phone with customer sevice. what a waste but Ill explain in a bit.

OK so I called the RR CSR (a supervisor she said) lady this AM and explained my buddy got this promo, we read it a thousand times and there are no restrictions noted on it. It says new enrollees and RR members. Nowhere on the promo does it say only Rapid Rewards members who got the promo!

She empatheized, ''im sroory you misunderstood, yaddayadda. THEN, she says, I swear to God, 'its a lucrative offer and only open to newbies and people who got tthe promo.

I then said, Ma'am, if its lucrative, that means you will make more money by allowing me to benefit. Further, I said, if my buddy told me about it, and now I am telling other newbies about it, WN stands to benefit, they will get a bunch of new members and more business. She agreed. So then, I asked to follow my logic, my buddy can benefit b/c he got the promo, I cant b/c I didnt, yet I am an existing member, and any newbie I tell about it will benefit, so that, in the final analysis, I will be givig WN free advertising but getting nada in return.

She couldnt get past her canned answers. For a supervisor, I was floored cuz I was being giving canned answers, no service, no flexibility or creative thought or even presence of grey matter whatsoever.

finally i told here i was able to open 2 new accts for my wife and I under a different address , so it appears that I am now a newbie. And hte new acct shows the MAcArthur Credit.

I told her I felt it unethical to to this, but again, she had nothing to say about it.

So in hte final analysis, and Tommy and anyone who gets the promo will benefit. ANd if Tommy tells anyone else about it, they will get a freebie IF AND ONLY IF they are a NEW member.

Again, the promo does not read that way.

BUT if you are already an RR member, and did not get a promo, do not bother. Only 50% of the WN CSRs seem to know the promotion.

AS for me, I'll wait a bit before I book a trip under the new acct. should be interesting.

Art at ISP
2006-02-17, 12:36 PM
I don't know why they would offer such a promo when they have like NO competition at ISP--although I would love to see that change.

Too bad I'd never be able to take advantage of such a promo because it will be a cold day in hell before I'd ever fly Greyhound Air.

To those who are taking advantage, enjoy!

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-17, 12:41 PM
It can just be a way to spur activity and promote repeat business. They've made quite an investment at ISP and it is a good move to reach out to existing customers to bring them back.

jakbar
2006-02-17, 12:43 PM
I like Mario's idea about using different addresses and opening up multiple RR accounts. I found r/t ISP-BWI fares for $78, so I am definitely going to try this!

mirrodie
2006-02-17, 01:02 PM
and promote repeat business. ...reach out to existing customers to bring them back

But Phil, thats the problem. They want to reach out to new folks only and to jsut a few current RR members who got the promo. This supervisor said that I am an existing RR member but b.c the Promo only went to Tom, only he can benefit and only NEW people he tells can benefit.

And as dishonest as it may seem, if I just became a new member under a differnt address, I was in the clear.

Its not hte most right thing to do but its was a no win with her onthe phone.

Alex T
2006-02-17, 02:21 PM
NEW DING FARE 29 ONE WAY which seems to be the same as Josh found, im cancelling my flight and rebooking under the new one and using my fare fund for another flight.

Alex

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-17, 02:23 PM
True, and although it may seem unfair, that kinda of offer is extremely common in any business; new customers get a better deal over long-time customers.

Alex T
2006-02-17, 02:39 PM
i rebooked my flight so now i saved 10 dollars to use torwards another SWA flight so now its at 78 r/t instead of 88 as i orginally had it booked.

Alex

eric8669
2006-02-17, 03:04 PM
so you guys are saying if I open another RR account with my Work address and take another trip down to Baltimore I will get another free r/t when I book with the 2nd rr account?

Eric

jakbar
2006-02-17, 03:06 PM
Alex, what's a "Ding Fare"? Is that something that needs to be acted upon quickly?

T-Bird76
2006-02-17, 04:09 PM
Alex, what's a "Ding Fare"? Is that something that needs to be acted upon quickly?

Josh Ding is a software program you download from Southwest. It runs in the background and every so often you hear a "ding". These are very limited time offers for some very very low fares. The Ding Alex is talking about is expired. Generaly these fares only last an hour or two. However if you have the extra cash and can book it you get some wild fares.

mirrodie
2006-02-17, 04:29 PM
alex, how would i get hte DING fare?

T-Bird76
2006-02-17, 04:31 PM
alex, how would i get hte DING fare?

Read the above post, lol. When a Ding fare comes down your hear a Ding open up the Ding application and it displays what specials they are offering. The Ding fare to BWI expired, that doesn't mean it won't happen again.

mirrodie
2006-02-17, 11:37 PM
well, guess Im out fellas.

I stopped flying WN a few years ago and well, in retrospect, I guess they dont need mmy business.

I cant undertsand ther logic. they chose to send the promo to someone who travels pretty regularly on WN. BUt when it came to me, they though, eh, we dont need his business. So they arent trying to reeel me back in at all.

wierd Southwest nuts.

Futterman
2006-02-18, 11:50 AM
I just got an email from Southwest with all the latest deals, and it says that the $29 between ISP and BWI must be purchased by midnight PST (3am EST), February 20.

eric8669
2006-02-18, 12:42 PM
I rebooked last night, Got the $29 fare. I am now going on Saturday the 18th and staying over night. Staying at the Hyatt at National Airport. Maybe get a little spotting in.

Eric

Garri767
2006-02-19, 12:33 AM
dang i wish WN would do such things at AMA :D

T-Bird76
2006-02-20, 03:16 PM
I moved my departure to 9:00 PM on March 19th. I figure I'm down there might as well do some spotting at BWI. Good chance to see maybe a military charter from ATA and some WN special paint jobs. Rented a car for the day, figure I'll head off to that spotters park. Invite is open to anyone who wants to take a ride with me, the car holds five. After the sun goes down I'll grab some dinner and head back to BWI.

Alex T
2006-02-20, 03:25 PM
Might as well chime in, tom let me know via PM his plans, so in that case, I cancelled my ISP trip, will use the fund for a day trip to Dallas.

so i will meet tom at his gate, and then go along with him.

i still have to report back to BWI by 4pm to catch my 6:50pm departure back home to STL.

Alex

mirrodie
2006-02-20, 08:02 PM
there is a letter in the mail to Southwest right now.

Everyone, please join in and whine with me. Share me woes!

Futterman
2006-03-02, 03:22 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

You may/will not receive the free round trip ticket if you did not register for the Rapid Rewards program between February 15, 2006 and March 15, 2006.

I just spoke with a representative and this came up in the course of our conversation - she went to see if I was in fact eligible for the free reward, and it turns out that I had registered just one day before the promotion went official, which means that I effectively shut myself out of the deal.

If, like me, you registered for the Rapid Rewards program outside of the February 15 - March 15 period, call 1-214-792-4223 and tell them what the problem is. I had my account reconfigured to allow me to receive the reward, and it shouldn't be a problem for new members to have that done for them as well.

Now that I look at it, we should've known this all along...see the description at the bottom: http://www.southwest.com/rrenroll/islip.

Brian

Alex T
2006-03-02, 04:56 PM
Brian- are you saying current rapid reward members who were enrolled long time ago like Tom would NOT get the credit because he enroelled long before Feb 15th?

Alex

Futterman
2006-03-02, 05:20 PM
Just got off the phone again, and apprently there are two ways you can be eligible for the free ticket:

1) You are a long time member (enrolled prior to February 15) and received a letter about the promotion in the mail (like Tommy)

2) You are a new member, and signed up for the Rapid Rewards program between February 15 and March 15 THROUGH THIS LINK (https://www.southwest.com/rrenroll/islip/).

Brian

moose135
2006-03-02, 05:23 PM
I signed up for RR recently, since it looks like I'm going to be doing the ISP-MDW shuffle more frequently. Today I received this e-mail about SWA & ATA code-sharing:

Southwest and ATA are taking their codeshare agreement to new heights! Beginning March 1, 2006, you'll have more options when it comes to earning Rapid Rewards credits for travel on ATA. And coming in the Third Quarter, you'll be able to redeem your Rapid Rewards Awards for travel to select ATA destinations!

We're incredibly excited to bring these enhancements to the Rapid Rewards program and to welcome ATA Travel Awards members to our family. Please visit southwest.com/ata for all the details! Here is a summary of the new partnership.

For reservations beginning March 1, 2006 with travel dates of March 4, 2006 and beyond:

* In addition to the connecting codeshare service you can purchase from Southwest today, you'll be able to purchase ATA-only service to select destinations from Southwest and earn Rapid Rewards credit for those flights.
* If you choose to purchase travel through ATA, you will have the option of earning ATA Travel Awards points or Rapid Rewards credit.
* If you're flying within the continental United States, you will receive one (1) credit for each one-way.
* If you're flying to Hawaii on ATA, you'll receive two (2) credits for each one-way.
* If you're flying to international destinations like Mexico or the Caribbean (sold by ATA only), you'll receive two (2) credits for each one-way.
* ATA travel must be purchased through Southwest Airlines or ATA Reservations or online at southwest.com or ata.com to receive credit.

Coming Third Quarter 2006, Your Awards Go Even Farther!

* Redeem your Rapid Rewards Awards to select ATA destinations, including Hawaii!

Please note: Hawaii is a popular destination for ATA. Seats for Customers traveling on an Award will be very limited and demand from Rapid Rewards Members will likely exceed the available supply. Members who plan ahead and are flexible with their travel dates will have the best chance to secure reservations.

* With this addition to the program, we will be introducing a new redemption level. You can fly anywhere in the continental U.S. for one (1) Award and for two (2) Awards, you can fly to Hawaii.

We are thrilled to be expanding our relationship with ATA, especially since it means expanded destination choices and opportunities to earn credits for you. Stay tuned as more details will be available as the launch date nears. In the meantime, visit southwest.com/ata for more information.

Mellyrose
2006-03-02, 05:31 PM
Brian, you have too much time on your hands ;)