PDA

View Full Version : Another Spotter and Pilot at Republic KFRG

PilotCop
2005-11-15, 05:26 PM
Hi all. been a lurker here for many months since the old web site. I'm a Private Pilot and I rent from CTL at Republic . Fly PA-28-161, C-172. When I'm not flying you'll find me spotting at Republic. I met NIKV69 by the approach end of runway 32 a few weeks ago, and I hope to meet more of you. Thanks to Derf for getting the shot of The Delta 738. I saw on flightaware that it was arriving Saturday night but I couldn't get over there as I had to work. Here's the link from Flightaware. Take care, Bob

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL9808

NIKV69
2005-11-15, 05:49 PM
Hey Bob!

I am glad you finally made it here. We got to get you to JFK now for some spotting! I may be flying at FRG this monday. Welcome to the site!

Art at ISP
2005-11-15, 08:19 PM
Bob,

Let me add another welcome!! I am an FRG based pilot, although I have been inactive for a while--I learned to fly at Zahns, and rented from Flightways way back when. My last rental was from Nassau Flyers.

My buddy used to rent from Al Mozzer on the south end of the field, but I think he's out of the airplane business now.

Again, welcome to the boards, hope to see you around the airport one day.

Art

PhilDernerJr
2005-11-15, 09:56 PM
Bob,

Welcome to the boards! I love it when lurkers take the dive and come on in. I hope you enjoy it and that I get to meet you out there one day.

-Phil

PilotCop
2005-11-15, 10:30 PM
Hey Art,

I Started flight training with Nassau Flyers and then went to Al Mozzor's place Air Transport corp. Took my checkride in Cessna N6624G. Then went o Empire State Aviation which sort of merged with CTL where I rent now. You have to start up again and get back into it! Maybe I'll see you at at the airport one day.

Bob

mirrodie
2005-11-16, 12:17 PM
Hey Bob, Mario here. Welcome in.

So you met Nik and STILL joined this motley crew?!

I'll look out for you when you take off over my house.
hope to meet soon, Mario