PDA

View Full Version : Its Friday night and the water is rising

T-Bird76
2005-10-14, 11:16 PM
So the water in my crawlspace is already 3 feet deep and its rising closer and closer to the floor boards in my house. The sub pump can't get ahead of the flooding. I helped my neighbor tonight move furniture out of his downstairs because the flood waters inundated his house with three feet of water, his downstairs is a total loss along with five other houses on my street and god knows how many other homes in my neighborhood

I have no hot water because my oil burner has been flooded. I watched some jackass teenager try to plow through 3 feet of water on my street an hour ago only to stall out and push his car to the side of road and I guess walk home.

Half the streets down here are closed by Suffolk Police because they're too dangerous to drive down. A tree branch this evening went through my neighbor’s car rear window. So what am I doing you may ask? I'm sitting here listening to some music and polishing off a bottle of wine. **** no reason why a natural disaster should ruin a Friday night. So what are you doing tonight?

IslipWN
2005-10-15, 12:07 AM
lol that suckssssssss

Matt Molnar
2005-10-15, 05:04 PM
Friday night I was hooking up with a girl 2 floors above her flooded basement. :)

Clovis
2005-10-15, 06:14 PM
Well its sunny and dry here, sorry to run it in! :p