PDA

View Full Version : Awesome metal concert coming up

jakbar
2005-09-21, 11:01 PM
I haven't been this excited about a concert in a while. On December 14 at Irving Plaza, Children of Bodom are playing with Trivium. These are two of my favorite bands. I missed CoB last time they were here...they played with Lamb of God and Fear Factory if I'm not mistaken, and I kick myself for not going to that show. I cannot emphasize enough how awesome these guys are....the lead singer Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho is one of the best guitarists/songwriters out there. They have a new album coming out soon....I am so excited!

I saw Trivium recently at OzzFest....if you like metal and you haven't checked these guys out, you ought to. The guys in the band are barely 20 years old, but they are incredibly talented and have an awesome new album entitled Ascendancy.

Needless to say, I'll be at this concert. I don't care if ten IL-62s are coming in that evening (OK, well maybe I do care!)...I'm not missing this concert!

Anyone else out there like either of these bands?

Josh

jakbar
2005-09-21, 11:01 PM
I haven't been this excited about a concert in a while. On December 14 at Irving Plaza, Children of Bodom are playing with Trivium. These are two of my favorite bands. I missed CoB last time they were here...they played with Lamb of God and Fear Factory if I'm not mistaken, and I kick myself for not going to that show. I cannot emphasize enough how awesome these guys are....the lead singer Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho is one of the best guitarists/songwriters out there. They have a new album coming out soon....I am so excited!

I saw Trivium recently at OzzFest....if you like metal and you haven't checked these guys out, you ought to. The guys in the band are barely 20 years old, but they are incredibly talented and have an awesome new album entitled Ascendancy.

Needless to say, I'll be at this concert. I don't care if ten IL-62s are coming in that evening (OK, well maybe I do care!)...I'm not missing this concert!

Anyone else out there like either of these bands?

Josh

Matt Molnar
2005-09-21, 11:14 PM
I hear 11 IL-62s are due on the 14th. Now what? :)

Matt Molnar
2005-09-21, 11:14 PM
I hear 11 IL-62s are due on the 14th. Now what? :)

jakbar
2005-09-22, 11:48 AM
Now it's time to find out how to clone myself. :)

jakbar
2005-09-22, 11:48 AM
Now it's time to find out how to clone myself. :)