PDA

View Full Version : NYC 25-26th July

javibi
2005-07-24, 12:56 PM
Hi, this is Javier Guerrero, you might have seen some of my lousy pics at Airliners.net. I am gonna be in town from tomorrow Monday 25Th afternoon until 24 hours later and I wonder if anyone is free to meet for some spotting, weather and jet lag permitting :wink: .

Regards

j

Futterman
2005-07-24, 01:17 PM
Javier Guerrero? I've never heard of you... How many photos do you have on Airliners.net? :)

You really need to start coming in on the WEEKENDS, I'm not sure if I can make it out. Hopefully you can meet up with someone new (like...Phil? ;))...I'd think spotting may be tough since it's a weekday, but dinner is always a possibility.

I might be able to make it into the city between 7 and 8PM if anything materializes.

Brian

PhilDernerJr
2005-07-24, 07:33 PM
Hey Jav,

Not sure if you'll get to see this, but i've been working and away for most of the weekend.

Give me a call once you're in and let me know what you're up for. I'm down for anything. :)

I hope others can make it out again as well. :)

-Phil

eric8669
2005-07-24, 07:59 PM
I can do some spotting anytime after 3PM.

Eric

javibi
2005-07-25, 07:29 AM
Hi, guys, we should be landing at JFK around 2145 UTC (yes, we are delayed!!), I guess I'll arrive at the hotel (Millennium Broadway) around 2000 LT. I'll give Phil a call when I'm there as I have got his number.

Do you ever go spotting at sunrise/sunset?

j

PhilDernerJr
2005-07-26, 12:34 AM
Ok, guys. Javier and I are going to call each other at 6am to see how the weather is. If it's not hazy we will meet up and probably go to LGA unless we get a driver or someone else to join us.

Anyone else want to meet up?