PDA

View Full Version : Your Other Interests??

T-Bird76
2005-06-21, 11:51 PM
So besides the oblivious being aviation. What are your other passions and interests??

I'm an avid boater, just ask Phil. Nothing like taking your boat out alone hearing the purr of the engine and the waves splash up against the hull, it’s even better at night under the moon.

History, I love history especially U.S and world history from 1914 to 1989, never in the history of man has the world changed so many times in such a short period.

News, yes the news I'm addicted to knowing what is going on in the world. When I'm home the only channel that is on 95% of the time is CNN.

Travel, every year I make sure I visit someplace I've never been to. Last year it was Mexico City, Belize, and Honduras. This year I'll be trekking up to Alaska for 10 days in August. Then next year for my big 30 Bday I'll be in the Galapagos Islands having birthday cake with Darwin’s Penguins, you think I'm joking.... I love traveling, its good for the soul.

Music, love all kinds of music from main stream rock, Alt, Folk rock, Classic, oldies, Rap, Hip hop, R&B, Jazz, and Classical. You name it I prob have it.

So what’s your other interests???

Hyder
2005-06-22, 12:10 AM
German automobiles (VW's and Audi's)

Playing guitar for 11 years now, it's a stress reliever.

Going to concerts and tons of them.

Watching Baseball.

Being the best Muslim i can be.

being whipped by european women.

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-22, 03:41 AM
My other interests include Americna History (the revolution specificalyl...mroe specifically..in Boston!), Philosophy and Politics. I love reading about all three and that what I spend my free time (on the train) doing.

I also like to write. I write short stories and articles about random topics. I do a little poetry as well.

I have also been getting into golf lately. Mini-golf, the driving range, in video gmaes, and anything exept actually playing REAL golf. lol

Girls are good, too. :)

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-22, 12:59 PM
Painting. Mostly oils but I can do some water color too.

Languages. I'm trying to learn Greek right now.

Pool and Billiards. I'm not great but I have a natural stroke and I can aim. If you catch me at a bar I'm usually at the pool table all night.

Buying things. I'm compulsive. I'm a sales persons wet dream.