PDA

View Full Version : what's your excuse?

cancidas
2005-05-31, 01:31 AM
what's the best excuse yu've ever come up with to get out of trouble. for me it was about 2 years ago when i got busted for speeding in AZ. cop comes up to me and asks me where the fire is. told him that it's on the campus near my dorm room. sure enough, 20 seconds later he gets a call telling him to respond to the campus because a student just set the lawn on fire. that student, was mybrilliant roommate...

IslipWN
2005-05-31, 05:22 PM
lol wow you were really lucky!

One time I had lied and told my teacher that my great grandma died, and thats why I didn't have the home work. Well sure enough she died that day during the same hour as I said it. I know its really mean that I did that but I learned my lesson!

Hyder
2005-06-09, 01:41 AM
My grandmother has died about 27 times... works everytime.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-09, 09:48 AM
I generally tend to go with something far more feminine. I usually blame something on a man and start crying. That gets me out of most things.

The boobs help too...

MarkLawrence
2005-06-09, 08:14 PM
Unfair advantage! LOL

cancidas
2005-06-09, 10:40 PM
very unfair advantage. lol... i know someone who totally ran out of family members already. she was an agent that worked on my ramp, and kept making excuses to get out of work constantly.

Matt Molnar
2005-06-10, 01:32 AM
Even though I generally think stuff like this is bull****, through a number of events I've been convinced that karma is real, so I try to avoid lying at all...and while I've come up with some amazing excuses, I think bragging about them would send me down the ****ter, so I won't share them.

</end neuroses>