Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach - May 28th and 29th

about 700 feet west of runway 14-32 in Farmingdale

Holy moly that vapor cloud in the first pic is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by RCFLYER86 View Post
    Holy moly that vapor cloud in the first pic is insane!
    On both sneak passes, they made several vapor clouds, it was incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    On both sneak passes, they made several vapor clouds, it was incredible!
    Nice job catching the Vapor fest down at the beach today, especially the special double sneak pass with #5 and #7, Joe !

Quote Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    Hi all. A couple of questions (hopefully someone had this info and is willing to share):

1. Is tomorrow the day the Blue Angels fly out in the morning to go to the Navy graduation? If so, about what time do they leave Republic?

2. Is the full show schedule circulating or does anyone know it? I’m working remotely tomorrow and may try to go back and forth from my house to the beach as I live close enough, depending on who’s performing and at what time.

Thanks!
    Yes, the Blue Angels will be doing the USNA Graduation flyover down in Annapolis tomorrow at 10AM,
    and they should be taking off from FRG around 9:15 - 9:30AM and return around 10:30 -10:45AM.
    Hopefully the weather cooperates in the morning!

Haven't seen any full show schedules yet, but as far as Friday practice show goes, there's a good chance they'll have adjust
    the F-22 and F-35C Demo times because of the low ceilings and unsettled weather forecasted for most of Friday.

Nice job catching the Vapor Fest sneak passes by Jake!!

Looking at the TAFs of KISP for tomorrow it's going to be swamped in IFR all day likely limiting any flying by the F-22 or F-35, KJFK is saying might have MVFR conditions at some point which might just be enough to allow some planes to fly.

Hi Group, Forgive the question that must have been asked dozen's of times, but I'm having difficulty uploading/linking images. I have some from today at Jones Beach and would like to share. I was looking for an instruction page, but can't seem to find one. I know the images need to be linked to a URL, and I've done this via Smugmug and Dropbox. Actually, Dropbox allows a direct link to the .JPG.

What am I missing? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks.

-dave-

Quote Originally Posted by imyrless View Post
    Hi Group, Forgive the question that must have been asked dozen's of times, but I'm having difficulty uploading/linking images. I have some from today at Jones Beach and would like to share. I was looking for an instruction page, but can't seem to find one. I know the images need to be linked to a URL, and I've done this via Smugmug and Dropbox. Actually, Dropbox allows a direct link to the .JPG.

What am I missing? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks.

-dave-
    You should simply be able to use the "Insert Image" button that is located above the reply pane - third from the right - that is where you like to a URL.Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 6.43.54 AM.jpg
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Good Morning Mark and thanks for the reply. I did use the "Insert Image" option where it asks for the URL. But when I put the following URL into the field and post, nothing is displayed. That's why I believe I'm missing another piece. Here's one of the links I used from my Dropbox. I pasted this into a browser where I'm NOT logged into Dropbox, so it would show that I didn't need credentialed access. Maybe Dropbox isn't a good option to located photos which are displayed here?? Thanks for any additional advice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff9i4wv22g...20526-0159.jpg
    Last edited by imyrless; 2022-05-27 at 08:56 AM.

Unfortunately practice is canceled today due to weather
    Glenn

According to the air shows facebook page, today's entire practice is cancelled.

A Few Pix from Thursday's Practice at the Beach

Anybody advise what time the blue Angels are taken off from Republic Airport for Annapolis