Thread: What's the name of the web site that...

What's the name of the web site that...

Hi guys: I need your help as I accidentally lost my bookmarks. There is a web site that after you type in the origin and destination airport codes, will show you the airlines flying directly, their weekly schedules (including the departure and arrival time taking day light savings time into consideration), the aircraft types, and the distance between these 2 points. It's not a fancy website, but it certainly is very useful. For the life of me I just can't remember its name. Please help.

Thanks!

maybe you're thinking of flightaware.com ? airnav.com is good with the airport stuff. for live flight tracking, I like to use flightradar24.com

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    maybe you're thinking of flightaware.com ? airnav.com is good with the airport stuff. for live flight tracking, I like to use flightradar24.com
    Hi Speedbagel_001: thanks for the reply. It's not the ones you listed above. It's a website that allows you put in, say, JFK and CDG, it will then show you the AA/AF/DL flights between the 2 airports, their departure and arrival times, aircraft type for each flight, duration of each flight, etc. It will show different departure and arrival times due to day light savings. It's not a fancy website, once you enter the origin and destination, it will show the data in a table format. But it's quite useful.

I use Flight Aware; they list all passenger flights between 2 airports but to get upgrades like tail number, you must pay.