Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jones Beach/Bethpage Federal Credit Union Air Show

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    Only 5 came in, wonder what happened to the 6th

Number 3 is missing...anyone?

Still in Annapolis. Wasn't able to overhear if that was planned or not.
    I heard one of the maintenance guys say they had a problem with the jet. Just faintly heard it so I wasn't able to catch the exact problem.

Hi...does anyone know if the BA's are going up around 2pm today?

Quote Originally Posted by mazgirl10 View Post
    Hi...does anyone know if the BA's are going up around 2pm today?
    Just asked a blue angel guy here at the beach and he said they will be here 1400

Quote Originally Posted by fieldywanb View Post
    Number 3 is missing...anyone?
    I drove around to the airport & asked one of the Angels ground crew through the fence. They left #3 behind in Annapolis, and then someone else told me there had been a bird strike to the engine intake, but that last bit is hearsay.

Snowbirds just came out of nowhere down at the beach
    Glenn

After the 2pm Departure of the Blues today, Which Had #7 in Place of #3. I was exiting on Seversky Road and saw a Second #7 in being wheeled into one of the Northeastern Hangers. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h95me0wvlt...07.28.jpg?dl=0

So how did everyone make out today? I forgot sunscreen...I'm fried.

So how did everyone make out today? I forgot sunscreen...I'm fried.
    Hey...thanks for the 2pm info before. I took an extended lunch and parked at the end of New Highway....it was amazing! I took a picture of some cars/trucks that were nearby I figured some were probably from this site, lol! But I don't know how to post pics. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Billbo1970 View Post
    I drove around to the airport & asked one of the Angels ground crew through the fence. They left #3 behind in Annapolis, and then someone else told me there had been a bird strike to the engine intake, but that last bit is hearsay.
    Actually a friend of mine in Vero Beach said #5 got hit by a bird and was out the last day. Maybe she meant #3??

Quote Originally Posted by mazgirl10 View Post
    Hey...thanks for the 2pm info before. I took an extended lunch and parked at the end of New Highway....it was amazing! I took a picture of some cars/trucks that were nearby I figured some were probably from this site, lol! But I don't know how to post pics. :(
    Don't worry, I don't know how to upload anything to this site either...I think it's cause we are just lowly junior members :(

Don't worry, I don't know how to upload anything to this site either...I think it's cause we are just lowly junior members :(
    Hahaha...probably and my pics were taken with my iPhone. Good enough for me! Enjoy the weekend with the Blue Angels and remember sunblock tmo! :)

Unfortunately, my understanding is that you cannot directly upload images to this site. What you need to do is upload to a photo site, or a dropbox album, and then insert the URL link to those images in your post here. It should automatically display the images for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    Unfortunately, my understanding is that you cannot directly upload images to this site. What you need to do is upload to a photo site, or a dropbox album, and then insert the URL link to those images in your post here. It should automatically display the images for you.
    well then, I am mistaken! Thank you senior member quickbialy100!

Hey folks I over heard one of the pilots is from Levitown Long Island dose anyone know which plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Innes View Post
    Hey folks I over heard one of the pilots is from Levitown Long Island dose anyone know which plane.
    Bios on their site doesn't list any from Levittown
    Glenn