Thread: 21air Cargo 767-200 Hifly A330 "Clean Seas) Theme and EWR 787 new colors.

21air Cargo 767, Hifly A330 "Clean Seas" Theme and EWR Air Canada 787 new colors

Greetings,
    I went out this morning to JFK for the 21air Cargo 767-200 and the Hifly A330 "Clean Seas" Special. The Hifly was operating for Fly Jamaica. I have not been to MIA since 21air started flying so this was a great looking new catch for me. It was nice seeing Mark Z,Howard and Carlos again this morning. I also made it to EWR yesterday evening to finally get a shot of the ACA 787 in new colors. I am a big fan of the ACA iceberg blue colors but I realy so like the new livery. The Frontier was yesterday from LGA.

Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2017-12-03 at 08:05 AM.

Dude! Beautiful shots. Had no idea AC was sending Dreamliners to EWR. That Hifly is awesome too.

Just a thought Senga...do you ever consider traveling overseas to get some of the variety you know you would love to see

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    Dude! Beautiful shots. Had no idea AC was sending Dreamliners to EWR. That Hifly is awesome too.
    AC has been sending the 787 on the afternoon Vancouver flight since last summer (upgauge straight from the 319). I had assumed it was a seasonal thing for Alaska cruises, but then it went from a 788 to a 789 last winter, so they must be picking up price-sensitive Asia connections over YVR. Thankfully, AC is in the 10s bulb at Terminal A, where United used to run widebody service back in the day, so they already had an appropriately-sized gate to use for the service.

Thanks Megatop,
    Ihad a pretty decent week. I went out for the ACA 787 new colors as you never know when some of these flight might change back over. I got the "Iceberg Blue" Colors during the late spring or earlier summer.

About going to other countries to get some of my "unique aircraft" This has been something I have considered but the problem is that many of these aircraft may or may not be at the airport, un-shootable, stuffed in a hanger for maintenance or just simply not found. Some of these planes don't fly for weeks at a time. I'd have to go to someplace for 2 weeks maybe. Also a good portion of these aircraft have unfortunately been retired. I tried it before and I got screwed so I had to make a second trip a few weeks later and got the plane the second time. Example: I wanted to fly to Spain to get the Spanish AF 707 but one never knows if its going to even be there, stuck in a hangar for maintenance or inaccessible. If you look at Torjen Air Base the active 707 (AT the time) is stuck in the hanger in that Satellite Image. The one outside is derelict. So yea if I can be guaranteed my shot I can get my shot of the plane I'd definitely go :) This is a problem I have had in the US as well.

Maybe you remember this trip I made 2 times in 1 month. I had to go 2 times as the first time another airline flew in for the CUB YAK-42 as a one off freak substitute.

Senga