Thread: New England Patriots B763 KEWR pics

New England Patriots B763 KEWR pics

Greetings,
    I went out to EWR this afternoon to get some shots of the NE Patriots 767 (I assume this is football). Since painting team aircraft are a thing of the past I don't think I have shot one in full team colors since the early 2000s- maybe even the late 90s. Hopefully it will be the beginning of an old trend. Of course the weather was crap as usual.

Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2017-10-15 at 03:12 AM.

Nice catch, Senga!

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB View Post
    I went out to EWR this afternoon to get some shots of the NE Patriots 767 (I assume this is football).
    Sorry, I had to laugh at this. That's what I love about you, Senga - you're all about the airplane, and don't bother with unimportant details like this.

Yea. I'll worry about that later.just glad to get the plane :)

I have a few Sports Charters that I never did find out what the name of the team is or the sport. Perhaps you or anyone can help me with this one.
    I shot this Pace Airlines 737-200 in 1999 or 2000 at New Orlean (KMSY) and never learned what team is on the tail. Do you know?

Both insignias. The bird and the other bird tornado on the tail I don't knwo why they are. The one on the tail looks like a Hockey Stick.
    Last edited by SengaB; 2017-10-18 at 08:22 PM.

Great catches as always, Senga !
    FYI - That looks like it was a shared Team plane for both the Atlanta Thrashers NHL Hockey Team
    and Atlanta Hawks NBA Basketball Team. BTW, the Atlanta Thrashers have relocated since then
    and are now the Winnipeg Jets.

Thanks for the info Chris. I don' think I have ever heard of Atlanta Thrashers before and had on idea the Hawk is a Basketball team. Some of those hockey team logos are a bit hard to identify.

Senga