Thread: JFK Sun 3/20?

Question JFK Sun 3/20?

Hi all

I'm a fellow "part-time" spotter and still relatively new to NYC, so I am looking for guidance on where to best be headed for decent shots :-) (I have read through the spotter guide, but am still a bit lost...) also, need to factor in that I will have to rely on public transport (or taxis, for that matter).

I specifically want to catch the (still relatively) new Swiss 777 scheduled to arrive from ZRH at 4.50pm this coming Sunday - what would be the best location to catch inbound traffic from Europe at that time? (being from Switzerland I sooo need to get that shot and I think they will not have her on this route much longer, as scheduled service to the actual 777 destinations from ZRH will start early April)

Also, maybe there anybody would be up to joining me for a trip to JFK Sunday afternoon? Would be awesome - if so, just drop me a note :-)

Cheers!

Sorry I couldn't respond in time, it is not easy but possible to spot JFK using mass transit. It would be one thing if you could just go to a single location, but as you know JFK is notorious for waiting till you show up at one of them and then just stopping the action and starting it somewhere else.

I'm guessing you didn't go out yesterday? The light was HORRIBLE(down by me anyway)