Thread: [FOR SALE] Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM for CANON Mount

[FOR SALE] Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM for CANON Mount

Hi, everybody!

Alas, the time has come to part with one of my favorite lenses of all-time. My Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 has served me extremely well for two years, with relatively light use, but my wedding photography has taken a huge upwards swing and it's time to optimize my gear for that rather than aviation.

Here is the product page for the Sigma: http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/tel...28-dg-os-hsm-s
    Here is the B&H Product Listing showing a retail price of $3,599: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...2_8_DG_OS.html

I can, of course, provide images of my lens if someone is interested. This lens is, without a doubt, the best lens I've ever used for spotting. It is incredibly sharp, does not suffer any of the focus issues the Sigma prime lenses are prone to, and the level of chromatic aberration or distortion is negligible. The lens has been maintained impeccably and comes with all caps, hoods, and cases. I have all of the original boxes and documentation.

Hopefully someone here has a need for a lens like this, otherwise it's off to eBay!
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Bueller?

/selfbump
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM