Thread: Roush 727 ? ? ?

Roush 727 ? ? ?

So I went out to Willow run this morning to catch Roush's 727 N422BN landing. They took Roush of the tail. Anyone know why?

Both have been listed for sale since the start of the year. This was the first either has flown this year - I was surprised when I got the FlightAware alert this morning. I wonder if it is going to return to CLT again.

We have the IFL 727s out of PTK, about 10 miles from my casa, I love the sight of those -200 silhouettes,along with their thunder.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    Both have been listed for sale since the start of the year. This was the first either has flown this year - I was surprised when I got the FlightAware alert this morning. I wonder if it is going to return to CLT again.
    It has been sitting on our ramp with the covers on ever since it came in. I am wondering if the people that did the big inspection on Career Aviation's N209TR in the hangar next door are going to come back and do something with it...

Quote Originally Posted by 727C47 View Post
    We have the IFL 727s out of PTK, about 10 miles from my casa, I love the sight of those -200 silhouettes,along with their thunder.
    I like the verity of the 727s that are in and out of Willow better than PTK. You have Kalitta, USA Jet, Career aviation N209TR is in and out a lot, a few weeks ago a CargoJet showed up for a night and now the newest ramp ornament... I am hoping its sister 727NK comes and joins it.

Quote Originally Posted by 727C47 View Post
    And an Amerijet 27 is on the ramp on the other side now