I was unable to get the first ever arrival of the American Airlines 787 Dreamliner at Chicago O'Hare Airport but
my friend Jose Guillen who works on the ramp there was able to get a shot instead and has given me permission to share his video.

Here's his notes for this video.
----------------------------------------------------
Come inside the perimeter fence with me for a few minutes and watch as American's Boeing 787-8 DreamLiner taxies into the American Airlines maintenance base at Chicago O'Hare International / Int'l Airport ( KORD / ORD ). This aircraft is N800AN, the first Boeing 787-8 DreamLiner in American's fleet, numbered as 8AA by American. It is powered by twin General Electric GEnx high-bypass turbofan engines.

N800AN arrived at O'Hare as American 9767 Heavy ( AAL9767 / AA9767 / American Airlines Flight 9767 ) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International / Int'l Airport ( KPHX / PHX).

THIS VIDEO IS THE PROPERTY OF YouTube user joseg2143 AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, DOWNLOADED, TRANSFERRED, OR REPOSTED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.

joseg2143 Chicago O'Hare Int'l Airport Plane Spotting / Aircraft Spotting / Flight Tracking / Planespotting / Aircraft Photography

Recorded with a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Tuesday, February 24th, 2015.