**Amazing View** Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EI-EKP on board Take-Off and Landing-Dublin to Leeds Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EI-EKP
Take-off & Landing
Seat: 8A
Flight no. FR152
Dublin Airport to Leeds Bradford International Airport.
13/8/14

My morning started at 5am waking up and heading to the airport for an early morning flight!! I arrived at T1 at Dublin and it was a breeze heading through security!! Usual shops to pass through at the Loop! Then the long walk to the pier! Had a quick look around the airport, busy morning and they were using both runways!! I also saw my first WestJet at Dublin but only manage to snatch a pic of it!!

I boarded the Aircraft and took my seat 8A!! Great view!! The aircraft departed on time at 8am!!

The flight only lasted about 45mins!! The morning sky looked awesome!! The crew on board were nice too!! Food was ordered before take-off as the flight was so short. I also played a bit of Infinite flight on board in a Ryanair of course!!

We landed at LBA with strong winds and a little downpour! You can see vortex's from the wings as we land and water spray from the reverse thrust !! Looked Epic!! We taxied to the stand and got a bus to the terminal! Nice and quick through passport control and 10 mins later got the rental car and was off!!