Thread: Alitalia A-330 in speical Calabria promotional livery, JFK, Nov 22, 2014

Alitalia A-330 in speical Calabria promotional livery, JFK, Nov 22, 2014

I came to JFK to catch the MU B-77w today. But in the span of 20 minutes, there were the AZ A-330 in the special Calabria promotional livery, the only AA B757 painted in the new color scheme (N188AN), and the B6 A-320 in the NY Jets special livery.

Last edited by JZ; 2014-11-23 at 12:53 AM.

Hi Jiasong,
    Its nice to see you are getting down to JFK and getting some pics. I still need that AZA special livery. Nice shots :)

Senga

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB View Post
    Hi Jiasong,
    Its nice to see you are getting down to JFK and getting some pics. I still need that AZA special livery. Nice shots :)

Senga
    Senga: thanks for your compliment. Too bad I don't come spotting enough.

Hi Jiasong,

Senga
    Senga, you must be joking(that you still need Calabria)...
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Nope totally serious. There are plenty I still need. Most of are at the bottom of my list to get if they are on it at all. In fact it flew past me for 22L yesterday while I was at JFK and I just watched it. I'll get it one of these days- maybe Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2014-11-24 at 10:52 AM.

Nope totally serious. There are plenty I still need. Most of are at the bottom of my list to get if they are on it at all. In fact it flew past me for 22L yesterday while I was at JFK and I just watched it. I'll get it one of these days- maybe Senga
    It came today. I just thought that those kind of planes you get on very first arrival here.
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Oh I wish. That would make it much easier on me. Wow so it came it 2 days in a row. Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2014-11-24 at 07:50 PM.

Oh I wish. That would make it much easier on me. Wow so it came it 2 days in a row. Senga
    So this particular plane has come to JFK 3 days in a row. I caught it on Saturday Nov 22. Senga saw it landing on 22 on Sunday, and it apparently came a third time today.

Sheesh,
    Of course when I go out to try to get it it wont be back in for a week :)

Senga