Variety is the spice of choice when planespotting and Chicago O'Hare International Airport is one of those worldwide airports that can really make that kind of magic happen. From far and near the ships of the air come transporting their precious cargoes, lifeline of business, commerce and travel, connecting us all and moving our planet faster, forward, closer together. Some days it's exotic, some days it's mundane. Each day is special. Every minute of time around the world is celebrated with the non-stop symphony of takeoffs and landings that continue around the clock day after day. (OK, sorry for waxing poetic, but hey, it's true).

It as been my aim to bring you all a historical snapshot every now and then of what I see of my local airport's contribution to the never-ending festival of flight. Enjoy!

Features a Kalitta Cargo 747-200, United Airlines and Alaska Airlines SCIMITARS!!, and so much more!! Filmed 9/6/14. Bit of a delay getting this one out due to school and other things.

Airlines featured: Eva Air Cargo, Air India, All Nippon Airlines, Japan Airlines, Polar Air Cargo, Asiana Airlines
Korean Air, United Airlines, Qatar Airways, Kalitta Air Cargo, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Emirates, British Airways, Scandinavian Airlines - SAS, China Hainan Airlines, China Airlines Cargo, LOT Polish Airlines, Iberia, Virgin Atlantic Airways, US Airways, Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Swiss Air International, Turkish Airways, FedEx Cargo, Taca, Royal Jordanian Airline, China Southern Cargo, Cathay Pacific Airways Cargo, Alitalia, etc....

Aircraft featured: Boeing 747-200, Boeing 747, 747-400F, Boeing 777-300ER, 747-400, Boeing 777, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 737-800 Scimitars, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330, Boeing 747-8i, 747-800, Boeing 777-200LR, Airbus A330-300, Boeing 787, 787-8, Airbus A340-300, A340, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, Md-11F, Boeing 777F, Airbus A340-600, Airbus A320, Airbus A319 and other airliners.

--------------------------
This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
It may not be used in any way without permission.
ORD AIRPORT WATCH
Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
© O'HareAviation 2014