Thread: Seattle-Tacoma KSEA - 9/7/14-9/11/14

Seattle-Tacoma KSEA - 9/7/14-9/11/14

I flew into Sea-Tac on my recent trip to Seattle, and did some spotting after I arrived - with some helpful advice from Jeremy on locations. I was also able to do some shooting the day I departed - I had a couple of hours before my flight, and there are some decent spotting opportunities from inside the terminal.

BA 777 arriving with Mount Rainier in the background. Apparently, if you're up on a ladder, you can get the airplane in front of the mountain, but I was happy with this.

From the terminal - LH Star Alliance A343.

Yes, they get Dash-8s in SEA too...

My ride home to CLT:

US Airways rampers in AA safety vests. While waiting in the jetway to board, one of them was upstairs near the door, and I asked if he was an old US guy or an AA guy - he said he was an old America West guy...

Moose .... nice set! I'm still after that Portland Timbers. Nice catches on the specials.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Great set of shots and also a great set of specials! Thanks for sharing Moose.

Lufthansa Star Aliance...Disneyland - making me jealous...Great photos, variety...
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

The dash8 action has made my morning! Thanks for making a special effort to document those lovely ochos!