Thanks to all 8000+ YouTube subscribers ! ! ! 19 years a planespotter and I can honestly say that the greatest plane spotting fun I've ever had is now ...and I have thousands of you wonderful people to thank for ALL of it. From 2007, when I first started to watch aviation YouTube videos, to 2011 when I started my first aviation YouTube channel, to 2012 when I uploaded my first video, to now, .....Thank you for all the interest & support, folks!

Although I have hopes to visit and do planespotting at many other airports, for now it is a great honor for me to, in some small, unofficial way represent Chicago O'Hare International Airport with my videos and bring you some of the magic that takes place there daily as much as I can. It brings me loads of smiles as I read the happy comments and see the response.

IMPORTANT:
New subscriber and view counts give me excuses to post new large uploads saying "thank you" but I want to make it very clear that numbers mean little truly and the greatest gift for me is the friendship of those who share a common interest. Above all, I love nothing more than to see the thrill and love of aviation passed on to others. My greatest joy is still to continuously be watching all your aviation uploads. That's what started this chapter of my planespotting career anyway. I apologize that sometimes I am busy so I can't always like and comment on everything, as I go through a season of time when I must prepare for the next chapter of my life, but I do watch as much as I can.

Airlines Featured: Lufthansa Cargo, American Airlines, Aer Lingus, AeroUnion Mexican Cargo, ANA - All Nippon Airways, Star Alliance, Air Berlin, Iberia, United Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa "Fanhansa", China Airlines Cargo, Cathay Pacific Airways Cargo, Air India, Scandinavian Airlines - SAS, Delta Air Lines, TACA - Avianca, Qatar Airways, KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Jetblue Airways, US Airways, Alaska Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines

Airplanes Featured: McDonnell Douglas MD-11, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, Airbus A330, Boeing 767-200, Boeing 777-300ER, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A340-600, Boeing 757-300, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 747-8i, 747-830, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-400F, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 747-8F, Airbus A330-300, Boeing 757-200, Airbus A319, Boeing 777 -200, Boeing 777, Boeing 747, Boeing BBJ 737, Embraer E190, Airbus A321

------------------------------------------
This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
It may not be used in any way without permission.
ORD AIRPORT WATCH
Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
© O'HareAviation 2014