Thread: Sopwith Triplane Crash 29th June 2014

Sopwith Triplane Crash 29th June 2014

For Quality Historic Aviation Videos please visit and subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
    http://www.youtube.com/auldm

I see you posted this on about 27 other forums, but do you have any additional information? Where did this happen? Pilot OK? How bad is the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    I see you posted this on about 27 other forums, but do you have any additional information? Where did this happen? Pilot OK? How bad is the damage?
    FYI - He posted all that info in the video description already on Youtube incase you didn't see it >>>
    "The Shuttleworths Collections Sopwith Triplane replica had an unfortunate accident while landing at Old Warden Aerodrome during 2014's Military Pageant Air Show. The pilot Dodge Bailey was unhurt in the incident. After a complete assessment of the damage the aircraft will be repaired and back in the air as soon as possible"

Thanks, Chris! When I Googled "Sopwith Triplane Crash" all that came up were other forums with the video and no description.

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post

As with all my videos there is lots of additional info on the youtube page, it is also better to watch the video on the youtube page.
    For Quality Historic Aviation Videos please visit and subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
    http://www.youtube.com/auldm