Thread: American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER! (N723AN) At Chicago O'Hare International Airport

American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER! (N723AN) At Chicago O'Hare International Airport

Filmed 6/6/14. As far as I know, this is the first ever daytime arrival of an American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER to Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD and first ever scheduled arrival as well. I am most lucky to have filmed it at all and I apologize for the lousy quality of the video. It's too bad that American has decided not to fly the 777-300ER to O'Hare but at least I got video!

The controller was heard to ask about the aircraft starting service to Chicago, but according to the pilots this was only a rare a/c switch-out. I hope I see more!

American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER 777 -323ER N723AN / 7LG (cn 33125/1103)
    Arrival / Landing as AAL#2319 from Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport KDFW / DFW
    Takeoff / Departure was later back to DFW as AAL#2349 (Not included in video).
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N7...

Recently visited: Sao Paulo International Airport SBGR / GRU, Miami International Airport KMIA / MIA , London Heathrow International Airport EGLL / LHR, John F. Kennedy International Airport KJFK / JFK, Los Angeles International Airport KLAX / LAX

-------------------
    This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
    It may not be used in any way without permission.
    ORD AIRPORT WATCH
    Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
    Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
    © O'HareAviation 2014

Thanks for sharing and nothing wrong with the quality of the video I thought it was quite good !

Cheers

LGA777