Thread: Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame) Planning help

Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame) Planning help

I am looking into taking a trip with my father and grand father in a few weeks. Being that the hall is very large, and the "older" folks cant walk crazy amounts in 1 day, we have decided to break it up over 2 days. I have done some research for hotels nearby, but nothing seems to be jumping out to me.
    Has anyone else went and stayed overnight? Do you have any hotel recommendations? any general advice? Does the hall rent wheel chairs or scooters? thanks for your help.

I have a house about 25 minutes away from Cooperstown.

There is a Holiday Inn Express and a Best Western about 5 - 10 minutes from the town. There are bed & breakfast place and Inn type places in town but really cant give any info about them.

You can do the hall in 1 day, 3 hours is usually enough time if its not packed. You can spend 2 days in town, 1 day in the hall and the next walking around town, some good places to eat. There is a good brewery about 10 minutes outside of town if you guys are into craft beer.

Induction weekend is last weekend in July, crowds are insane.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Russ925 View Post
    I have a house about 25 minutes away from Cooperstown.

There is a Holiday Inn Express and a Best Western about 5 - 10 minutes from the town. There are bed & breakfast place and Inn type places in town but really cant give any info about them.

You can do the hall in 1 day, 3 hours is usually enough time if its not packed. You can spend 2 days in town, 1 day in the hall and the next walking around town, some good places to eat. There is a good brewery about 10 minutes outside of town if you guys are into craft beer.

Induction weekend is last weekend in July, crowds are insane.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Russ
    Great info. I had my eye on the best western due to the rates. thanks