This video gives some of a taste of what it's like when I go planespotting here at Chicago O'Hare sometimes. It combines the previous three uploads. I sometimes show my videos at avgeek meets and at the Aviation Universe Store www.aviationuniverse.us so it's helpful to have a combo upload of previous videos.

Features: China Southern Cargo, JetBlue Airways, United Airlines, AeroUnion Cargo,TACA, Star Alliance, Qatar Airways, China Airlines Cargo, United Express, American Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, American Eagle, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Air France, Alaska Airlines, Aer Lingus, Qatar Airways Cargo, Etihad Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, United Airlines (Tulip Paint Scheme / Livery), AirBridgeCargo, Lufthansa, SAS - Scandinavian Airlines, British Airways, Turkish Airlines, WestJet, FedEx Airlines Cargo, Air Choice One, SkyTeam Alitalia, and others.

Featured Airplanes & Airliners: Boeing 777-200LR, 777-200F, ERJ-190, Boeing 747, Boeing 747-400, Airbus A300, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 747-400F, Regional Jets, Canadair CRJ-700, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A330, Airbus A340-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, McDonnell Douglas MD-11F, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 757, Boeing 747-8, Boeing 747-8F, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 767, Airbus A340-300, Boeing 737-700, Cessna Caravan, Airbus A340-600, Boeing 737-800, and others.

Some thoughts on ATC addition to my videos.
-------------------------
As some of you may know, I have been thinking about adding ATC to my videos in future... but this was not part of the experiment. LOL! The scanner belonged to a fellow spotter and its audio gets drowned out by the wind, reverse thrust, trucks, conversations, etc. It's extremely loud at this spotting location and some people think you need ear protection. This is part of the reason why adding ATC to my videos from this location may not work so well unless I hook up the radio to the camera directly. We'll see. Additionally, when I put together videos like this one, it's often made up of numerous clips that get added together. ATC added to a video like this would be very choppy and the conversation might be hard to follow. I will continue to experiment. (Why is it been always so windy for some of my recent planespotting sessions?)

There's also continuous camera clicks from my fellow spotters as they collect images to spread and enjoy (which I love) on social media and you'll probably recognize some of these shots on Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and elsewhere! On a different note, we are now having consistently warm temperatures after one of the coldest springs I can remember here. All in a day's work.

-------------------
This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
It may not be used in any way without permission.
ORD AIRPORT WATCH
Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
© O'HareAviation 2014