The airport is where much of it all connects nowadays and I am most lucky to be able to call one of this world's busiest airports my home and to have so many wonderful people with which to share its magic. To observe my airport, its airlines and its people is like looking at a reflection of a large part of our world with its designs, culture patterns, backgrounds and perspectives of thought, stories and themes all taxiing past me. No matter whether it shines, glows, bores or stinks, it is a real airport that lives and breathes. Welcome to my airport, a lifeline for the Windy City's millions.

Welcome to Chicago O'Hare International Airport.

------------------
This video is dedicated to all the great folks who love and enjoy my videos and especially to my 7000+ subscribers who continue to appreciate my work and inspire me in the process. I would probably be making videos no matter whether anyone watched or not, but all of you certainly make it way more enjoyable for me. All footage filmed 5/3/14, 5/10/14.

Airlines featured: United Airlines, American Eagle, Virgin Atlantic, Lufthansa Airlines, Singapore Airlines Cargo, ANA - All Nippon Airways, Air India, Cathay Pacific Airways Cargo, China Hainan Airlines, Japan Airlines - JAL, Oneworld, Star Alliance, Scandinavian Airlines - SAS, American Airlines, Atlas Air Cargo, US Airways Express, Lufthansa Cargo, Fedex Airlines Cargo, Air Berlin, Volaris, Asiana Airlines, Aeromexico, Aer Lingus, Air France, KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Nippon Airlines Cargo, Virgin America, EVA Air Cargo, Turkish Airlines, TACA Airlines, Korean Air, British Airways, Etihad Airways, etc.

Aircraft featured: McDonnell Douglas Md-11s, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, Regional jets, Boeing 747-8F, Boeing 747-8i, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 767, Airbus A340, Boeing 737-800, Airbus A330, A330-200, Boeing 747-400, Airbus A320, etc.

-------------------
This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
It may not be used in any way without permission.
ORD AIRPORT WATCH
Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
© O'HareAviation 2014