Thread: Panamanian Gov E135 Legacy KHPN

Panamanian Gov E135 Legacy KHPN

Been trying to get some shots of this one for years now and its always conveniently blocked. This time of course they parked it in a crappy area. It came in around 5:40pm as "PAMAMA1" Nice to stay local once in a while.

Senga

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Senga, there was an unblocked shot available from that parking road that curves around by the threshold of 11. BTW, I was in the lot in front of Performance all afternoon.

Hi Matthew,
    Yea I have been there many times on that road and usually see it sandwiched between 2 planes unshootable. There was a BBJ on that ramp. I shot it at 7:05pm They must have moved it since then- figures. Now its totally unshootable accept for where I shot. The blast barriers prevent any decent shot. it can be seen from the ex Panorama cuvring road lot but it is nearly head on there. I used to see it parked next to Runway 11 all the time before too.

I wonder why I picked it up at 5:40pm and you spotted it earlier? Did it take off and come back? I picked it up at 5:40m:38s pm local at 675ft apt elv is 439ftmsl. I was not at the PC and just saw the data as it was kicked of my 1 minute later when I sat down.
    As of 7:05pm it is parked on ramp where I did some CFI training- Westair what is now Millionair if its still million air. One could POSSIBLY shot it from the security gate if the plane isn't blocked there but I wouldn't. I got a crap shot but happy to get done with it :)

Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2014-04-27 at 11:30 PM.