Thread: Sounds, Sights, Specials and Snapshots of Chicago O'Hare International Airport

Sounds, Sights, Specials and Snapshots of Chicago O'Hare International Airport

I think Chicago O'Hare International Airport needs a webcam! Just putting that out there.
    It may not be the busiest airport in the world or even the U.S. anymore but every day there is wonderful and every day there is something special. I am the luckiest guy in the world to be able to capture as much as I can and share it with you.

Airlines included Delta Air Lines, All Nippon Airways, Nippon Cargo, United Airlines, US Airways, Lufthansa Cargo, American Airlines, American Eagle, Virgin America, regional airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, SAS - Scandinavian Airlines, Air Berlin, UPS Airlines Cargo, Yangtze River Express, EVA Air Cargo, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Atlas Air Cargo, United Airlines Star Alliance, AeroLogic Cargo, Alaska Airlines, etc.

HIGHLIGHTS!!
    - Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 -890 737-800 N570AS (cn 35185/2212) Make-A-Wish Adventure of Disneyland Resort "Follow Us to Disneyland" Disney Pixar Cars themed airplane special livery.

- Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-890 737-800 N586AS with Scimitar Winglets!
    I beat lots of people to this one including Airliners.net!!

- I included the three heavy aircraft I shot this day in this video as well: The FC Barcelona Livery Qatar Airways Boeing 777-300ER, the Nippon Cargo Boeing 747-8F and the Iberia new livery A340-600.

- Frontier Airlines Airbus A320 -214 A320 N221FR FlyFrontier.com "Bugsy the Tree Frog"
    Arrival as FFT#36 from Los Cabos International Airport MMSD / SJD
    Recently visited:
    Denver International Airport KDEN / DEN, Portland International Airport KPDX / PDX, LaGuardia Airport KLGA / LGA, San Diego International Airport KSAN / SAN, Washington Reagan National Airport KDCA / DCA, Cancun International Airport MMUN / CUN, San Francisco International Airport KSFO / SFO, Las Vegas McCarran International Airport KLAS / LAS, Tampa International Airport KTPA / TPA, Orlando International Airport KMCO / MCO

This video is the property of O'HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
    It may not be used in any way without permission.
    ORD AIRPORT WATCH
    Chicago O'Hare Airport Crime Prevention Unit / Bensenville Police Dept.
    Planespotting from Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2014
    © O'HareAviation 2014

Very nice. You do great videos.

And I do need to catch that "Barcelona FC" Qatar 777, hopefully it will come soon to JFK.

Thanks!
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]