Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few V-22, VH-3 shots JFK

A few V-22, VH-3 shots JFK

Did not get a V-22 flying yet so I seized the opportunity. of course the clouds move in JUST in time for the trek from JFK to downtown. Every time. Can't win for losing.

The first shot pleases me greatly I just wish I had the sun note AF1 in background.

Senga

3rd photo - great photo...
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Nice shots Senga, especially the first one with AF1 in the background also
    Just curious, did the NYPD check in with you over at Howard Beach today?
    Last edited by Chris S; 2014-03-11 at 09:07 PM.

Nice work Senga...really like the first shot.

Senga,per usual you rock !!!
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    senga, awesome composition!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Excellent, Senga! That first shot is fantastic!

Thanks all. That Olive Drab really does not radiate much. Such a nice green when the light hits it. But I guess that's whats its supposed to do. Was hoping to get some light like Mark got.

Chris S.
    We did not receive visit from any type of Police or Security Services. Two officers showed up a little before Obama arrived just to keep an eye on the park. I walked over to them to ask if either of them had jumper cables as I forgot to put mine at home. My battery died since I left my lights on. The NYPD officer saw my car when I walked back and came over to see it (Car Lover) and fell in love with it and spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with me/us about it and a host of topics.

enga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2014-03-11 at 11:54 PM.

Dig that first shot with AF1 .... Well done as always!
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Love the Flight of Three Ospreys shot!!!

Looking for some of my older VIP Marine Ops into JFK.

Gerard. Yea that woudl have been a very nice shot just with I had the sun on it.. siigh

Senga

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB View Post
    Thanks all. That Olive Drab really does not radiate much. Such a nice green when the light hits it. But I guess that's whats its supposed to do. Was hoping to get some light like Mark got.

Chris S.
    We did not receive visit from any type of Police or Security Services. Two officers showed up a little before Obama arrived just to keep an eye on the park. I walked over to them to ask if either of them had jumper cables as I forgot to put mine at home. My battery died since I left my lights on. The NYPD officer saw my car when I walked back and came over to see it (Car Lover) and fell in love with it and spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with me/us about it and a host of topics.

enga
    Nice story about law enforcement officers...sounds similar to my experiences @ Costco's parking lot...
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Gerard. Yea that woudl have been a very nice shot just with I had the sun on it.. siigh
    Screw the damn sun!! Still looks awesome!! LOL!!
    Now that I know they are using the Ospreys with more regularity I need to get down to Wall Street next time!!
    The last couple of years during Fleet week they brought in the V-22 to Eisenhower Park on LI and i not only got to see them up close and personal (knocked some kids out of the way to get a walk through, ) they did a fast flyby in airplane mode when they left!! THAT was cool!!

Definitely a fan of that first shot Senga, nice set!

Chris S.

enga
    Thanks for the info. Glad to hear your car was a big hit with officer and that he was able to help you out with it also !