Thread: [FLL] 08/02/2014

[FLL] 08/02/2014

Hello gentlemen

My name is Marcos Paulo Caput. I'm Plane Spotter for over 10 years. I'm from Brazil. But now, I moved to FL to work in a company of aircraft parts.
    Now, FLL is my base.

For those who want to know a little of my collection ... There are approximately 7600 photos.

http://galeria.pilotodeaviao.com

FLL - 08/02/2014 **Below are some pictures**

Bizz Jets

Airlines

Thanks!

Welcome to the site, and great catch on the Air Transat 737!
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

Very nice photos.
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Thanks Cary and Gintaras... In next saturday I have not decided if I'm going to photograph in Miami or KFLL again.

Very nice Marcos. Keep an eye out for Mark Lawrence down there (a really good guy), and welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    Very nice Marcos. Keep an eye out for Mark Lawrence down there (a really good guy), and welcome to the site!
    Not yet know Mark Lawrence. In January I tried to contact him through Jetphotos to warn of a coming FA7X that sits in the hangar where I worked.
    Maybe Saturday I go to KFLL again.

That was my fault - I had so much on the go at the time- I thought I had replied - and - then I realized I hadn't :( My apologies. Great stuff Marcos - hopefully I will catch you there sometime soon!! At the moment - I try to get there 3 or 4 lunchtimes a week...
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    That was my fault - I had so much on the go at the time- I thought I had replied - and - then I realized I hadn't :( My apologies. Great stuff Marcos - hopefully I will catch you there sometime soon!! At the moment - I try to get there 3 or 4 lunchtimes a week...
    Alright! No problem Mark! If ever I decide to go on Saturday for KFLL, inform you by private message here on the forum. But do not worry. Without compromise.

Hello old chap!

Glad to hear you finally moved to the States as you were planning last year. Great pictures at FLL, congrats.
    If my schedule does not change, I will be at MIA twice at the end of February, so we can meet at FLL or MIA, light is quite decent there yet.

If you are wondering who I am, here goes the hint: I invited you to visit the C525 I was flying back then when I stopped at SSA and I am also a long friend of our mutual friend CAMD. Answers on a postcard :)

Grande abraço!

Quote Originally Posted by Broomstick Flier View Post
    Hello old chap!

Glad to hear you finally moved to the States as you were planning last year. Great pictures at FLL, congrats.
    If my schedule does not change, I will be at MIA twice at the end of February, so we can meet at FLL or MIA, light is quite decent there yet.

If you are wondering who I am, here goes the hint: I invited you to visit the C525 I was flying back then when I stopped at SSA and I am also a long friend of our mutual friend CAMD. Answers on a postcard :)

Grande abraço!
    The Famous WSS?!

Some superb pics there.....nice to see those French registered 737'z earning their keep in the European winter!!!

John