Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biebers Pilots Needed Oxygen Masks, So Much Pot

You people kill me with the regulations LOL.

You think if I could rent a Gulfstream that I couldn't smoke my Cuban Cigars? You're smoking! lol. Get real... I pay that much for a rental, I am effing doing what the hell I want.

I can just see Mike telling one of his customers, sorry sir, you can't do that ROTFL.

Oh well, there goes another job!
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Generally smoking will tack a cleaning fee onto the charter, but when you're paying X thousand per hour to begin with, another few hundred to pay for the cleaning isn't going to faze you one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    You people kill me with the regulations LOL.

You think if I could rent a Gulfstream that I couldn't smoke my Cuban Cigars? You're smoking! lol. Get real... I pay that much for a rental, I am effing doing what the hell I want.

I can just see Mike telling one of his customers, sorry sir, you can't do that ROTFL.

Oh well, there goes another job!
    Manny, with all respect to you...It's not about regulations...

It about being as a human and having self-respect. If you don't have self-respect, you won't be able to respect others - pilots, flight attendents...

Let's say, today a "money bag" thinks that could smoke on a plane, no matter, how pilots or flight attendants feel about...
    Tomorrow, some "money bag" will think, that he/she can pee all over the plane - why need to go to bathroom - "If I pay, I can do whatever I want to do"...

What's next? An ape with a bag of "federal reserve $$$ coupons" load a airplane with a ton of bananas?

Bieber is man made "star"...I don't think, he could sing anything without a phonogram...
    And, before Bieber, there was another low-life "star" - Britney Spears - who was asked once by flight attendant to put her shoes on - just because, how whole airplane was smelling...

It's not about regulations...It doesn't mean, that the more $$$ you have - you become an ape....

Human has to be as a human, no matter, how much $$$ he/she have...
    Last edited by Gintaras B.; 2014-02-09 at 07:55 PM.
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

I don't care who it is. If I get smoke in the cockpit, guess what. We have a procedure for that, and I'm going to follow my procedure guidance to the letter. If I determine that the cause of smoke is human induced by a drug or cigarette, that ****'s getting put out. If it's not, you're interfering with a crew member and interfering with the safe operation of the flight. Once I have on the CVR that I handled it in a diplomatic, courteous manner, we will either continue on a professional understanding that there will be no more bull****, or I declare the emergency and fill out the paperwork. I could care less if I'm treated well or not for a single occurrence, because at the end of the day, that ship is under my command. Want to get drunk and throw up all over the plane? No problem. Just don't interfere with me or the crew and make sure you foot the bill for the cleaning service. Once that door is closed and the airplane is under my command, I have a zero tolerance policy for safety. Bieber? Couldn't care less about him.

#Rantover.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Music to my ears.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    Apparently, the FAA has begun investigating whether what occurred onboard can be considered "interfering with a flight c
    Ben Granucci, Wappingers Falls, NY
    NYCAviation Senior Editor & Director
    On Twitter @blgranucci
    More photos on Flickr
    [email protected]

Mike, that's you, in public, with cheap customers. Everyone has a price, yours may be higher than most... but I guarantee you there is a pilot (or two) out there that would allow it for the right cost... period

Gintaras, I am not an advocate of wrongdoing, that's your job since you've been detained for spotting and I have not been

All I am doing is pointing out human nature and other Darwinisms (appropriately today is his birthday)
    Manny Gonzalez

It's funny, reading this thread and thinking about all the secondhand smoke my parents created every time we flew somwhere...instead of "put your cigarette out or we have to declare an emergency!!!" all I heard was "would you like me to empty your ashtray?" lol

And while we're on the subject, can I just say that Bieber is an effing no-talent ass-clown whose only true skill is to pull the wool over the sheeps' eyes...as a musician I am qualified to make that statement

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post

Gintaras, I am not an advocate of wrongdoing, that's your job since you've been detained for spotting and I have not been
    You've never been detained because you're a double - Fidel Castro/CIA agent...but never say never...one day Bayswaters PD may not recognize you...

As per OP: That lowlife - Bieber, supposed to be a model for millions of teenagers...Some spotters on here prolly have offsprings - teenagers and, I'm sure that these parents wouldn't want their offsprings to mimic their idol...

As of music value, I don't think that Bieber is any better than William Hung, just one was better promoted by record Co. than another one....
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Manny, all due respect, most charter companies do not own the airplanes they operate. They operate aircraft owned by clients they manage.
    Those owners are the ones who make the rules whether or not you can smoke on board. Some allow it, for a cleaning fee, others forbid it.
    If it's forbidden by the true aircraft owner, and a passengers insists on smoking, there is no telling how far an owner will go to recoup the cleaning fee.
    First off, it's most likely written in the charter agreement, that there is no smoking on board...if a passenger smokes, right there that is breach of contract.
    And, that just covers LEGAL smokes...someone wants to light up the funny stuff there are bigger legal ramifications there.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Also of note, and maybe someone more experienced with actual aviation law can expand on this...but if the little prick brings pot on the plane without telling anyone, I'd assume there's a limit to how far we can be ignorant of that fact. That said, once the smoke starts flying I'd be very leery about continuing the flight now KNOWING that we have narcotics onboard, since clearly carriage of narcotics is forbidden by the FARs. Whether I can plead ignorance or not, I don't want that crap anywhere near an airplane I'm operating, whether it's being consumed or not in the cabin.

And I think Nick got the munchies.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

John, no disrespect taken. I have no clue of the rules or the goings on... but I do know human nature. I am solely basing my opinion on personal knowledge of some of the lower forms of life I know
    Manny Gonzalez