Thread: BA changed my aircraft

BA changed my aircraft

I booked 4 flights for April. I am good for LH A380 JFK-FRA, LH A321 FRA-LHR. That part is still good. My flight back was on BA283 which was their A380. Well now they changed it to a B747-400. I would not normally care but I actually bought extra miles to fly in First. BA and AA will not change me to the later flight as I used miles. Now I am checking every day to see if the later flight is available - Wonder if I just turn up a little late?
    Then Delta changed my B737 flight LAX-CMH to 1.5 hours later.

Not my day is it - Still I have the new JFK Holiday Inn booked for the day and night before I fly out.

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

I did not see that - I wish I had done - Still AA/BA might open up the later flight

Quote Originally Posted by boeing727 View Post
    Wonder if I just turn up a little late?
    As in, "Maybe I'll get there late and miss my flight, so they put me on the later A380 flight instead"?

That sounds like a good way to screw yourself up completely. I don't know anything about their loads, but first, you have to assume that they will have open seats on the later flight. Then, you have to hope they don't charge you a huge fee for changing your flight - and you said you used miles for that leg...you might have to shell out full fare for the trip.
    Last edited by moose135; 2014-01-13 at 04:29 PM.

I was thinking about that - I will keep checking if not I will call them a few days before.