Thread: KCMH - 12/07/2013 (Image Heavy)

Didn't even know there was a -135 in that scheme! I guess I'll keep a look out for that one. Awesome stuff, I may have to take a day to go to CMH during a weekend next semester!

Nice set. I've always loved the view from the parking deck at CMH. but dang, look at all those RJs! I had always hoped CMH would attract more mainline action. At least y'all get a Dash8 in there from time to time. I'd go out there just to shoot the DASH

It's an ERJ-140LR, for some reason the 140LR's name in the TC is "EMB-135KL". Let me know if you ever end up this way and I'll meet you at the airport, assuming that it's not the rare weekend I end up going out of town.

There is a lot more mainline action than what I pictured, unfortunately most mainline action occurs on the south side (airTran, Southwest, US Airways), Delta normally uses the north side, and AA is 50/50, the south side is backlit in the winter. Not to mention that with a 5pm sunset, a lot of mainline action occurs after dark (including 2 back to back 738, AA and DL, coming from LAX, the 5:15PM US Airways flight from CLT and a Southwest 738 around the same time). Summer is usually better, because of the late sunsets, except the heat and humidity make it miserable to be up there for too long.

Nice Background for nice Planes! Great!!!

Markus
    Life is About Kicking Ass, not Kissing It

Visit Munich Aviation Spotters and Runway26 Productions on Facebook