Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evergreen International to be history

That would make an awesome poster! 20"x30" would be good but bigger would be even more epic

Mike, is that from NL? I learned he is now working for another carrier at a nearby airport
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Mike, is that from NL? I learned he is now working for another carrier at a nearby airport
    that is correct sir
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    Since NYCa hasn't heard this from our official Evergreen source, we cannot confirm this news. ;)

But seriously, we can't confirm this is fully accurate.
    I had a 30 hour layover in PDX so I rented a car and went to McMinnville to see the museum. I took the tour of the Spruce Goose and asked the guide about: a) the shutdown and b) how it would affect the museum. He replied that the museum should be OK since it's a 501(c)3 organization and is its own separate organization. About Evergreen Air Cargo, he said he'd seen some people who had supposedly been "laid off" and they were still working. He asked one of them about it and they guy said "don't believe everything you read..."

It sounds like the museum will be just fine. Hopefully there will be a reprieve for the cargo operation as well. Time will tell.