Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: UN General Assembly 2013

taxing after arriving runway 4R
    Air India Boeing 747-437 por misael ocasio hernandez, en Flickr

nice catch!!
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Phil Derner Jr, Sir
    Yes yes very true. After seeing so much Awesomeness and meeting even more new awesomeness over the last few days I was driven to post :) But it was not complete because Phil Derner Jr was NOT to be found amongst them! :( Maybe next time!

Senga

Thanks delta777lr no sun but for a record shott no bad love the 747

Quote Originally Posted by misael787 View Post
    Thanks delta777lr no sun but for a record shott no bad love the 747
    The last time I cought an Air India 747 in the current livery was in 2009, that was it
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Nice shot Misael I was a level below you shooting that 747, the Vietnam 777 came in later. I also saw that Iranian white-Assman plain A340, also spotted the Swaziland MD87 taxxing, but didn't see it leave. Did any of the parking security rent a cops see you or say anything?

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Just noticed the new Jordan G650 came through Islip and LaGuardia over the course of the week. Could have seen it from Panera on the straight-in to 31 had I known to look over.

Also seeing the Bolivian Falcon went to Teterboro, repoed to Wilmington, and has now returned to La Paz.
    Last edited by Mateo; 2013-09-28 at 08:03 AM.

This is the shot I've been waiting someone to post. Love AIC 744s' for decades. They stopped coming to JFK and got replaced with the more economical B777. Great shot; great livery. Thanks for sharing.

I got my scanners at Radio Shack years ago but don't know if they still have them in stock; maybe they can order for you. Mine got stolen! Those guys must have been private security; welcome to the new world of spotting!

Thanks Speedbird. I actually bought one yesterday at Radio Shack, thank God there was a store right near the train station here in Elizabeth NJ where Im staying.

They used the 4s all day and the main frequencies were different than the main ones on live ATC, so that threw me off some. Yep that's the security company that drives around T5, and the logo looked similar to the Air Train security, probably same company. I was near the west edge and the security lady down there at those booths yelled "ya can't take picture hea", but the security guys that came up were not mean to me or anything, just clueless / ignorant. One guy maintained photography from there is illegal and, then brought up all kind of excuses from federal buildings to 9/11 to Boston. Despite there being no law against it since everyone has a smartphone to snap away these days. When I thought I had them convinced after about an hour of this show... they said they have to follow what their supervisors tell them and said they would have to call the cops and I'm not up for that drama, so I told them they are right and they won and doing a great security job in that corner all talking to me lol.

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    As of this morning, SWF still had the Kuwait 345 and 319, the Pakistan G450, the Brunei 342, and the Comlux A320 opf Malaysia. The Brunei and the small Kuwait have since gone back to Kennedy and presumably overseas. The German 340 also came through JFK this afternoon (as did a Dreamlifter!).

HPN had the Ireland G-IV

Nothing obviously UN-related this morning at TEB, but the Namibia Falcon later repositioned up from Wilmington and is now on the way back to Windhoek (via Sal)
    Last edited by Mateo; 2013-09-28 at 09:05 PM.

this is the first year I can contribute....

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Mike, outstanding set and glad to see you're back posting.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

When did the Gambia arrive back to JFK and depart?
    Last edited by MarioFL; 2013-09-29 at 05:33 AM.

..and did Russia bring anything this year? There's a few more meetings Monday and Tuesday, but did any of those delegations brought any noteworthy aircraft?
    Last edited by MarioFL; 2013-09-29 at 05:35 AM.