Thread: TSA Pre

Post TSA Pre

NYCAviation:

LGA currently has PreCheck at Delta (Terminal D) and American (Terminal B Concourse D). Within the next month it will be expanded to Terminal C and United (Terminal B Concourse C) along with second lanes at Terminal D and American. By the end of the year the objective is to have 25% of the passengers eligible for PreCheck through changes in the rules. Enrollment centers will be opening up where someone can perform the application process which includes fingerprinting.

JFK and EWR are expanding also.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Hmmf, what the heck happened to the article in this post, weird. Good to see LGA checkpoints getting larger, they were way too small.
    Follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook.

Never thought I'd see the day to have to pay to keep my shoes on

The way Risk Based Screening is evolving there will be more expedited screening coming where a process called managed inclusion will be used at checkpoints. More people will be eligible for PreCheck through new rules to be run through Secure Flight. Secure Flight is the pre-screening process being used since August 2009. You don't have to pay but by applying for PreCheck you will be a much better chance of being designated for PreCheck.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan