Thread: Photos From my Racing Gig (Image Heavy)

Photos From my Racing Gig (Image Heavy)

Well, with all the recent posts from Pocono, I realized I have not yet shared any photos from my two racing photography gigs this year. Here are some of my favorite shots so far. Definitely wish I could share more with you guys.

First I'll start off with some modifieds. These will feature local track modified divisions, Valenti Modified Racing Series, and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour

This guy will be the next big star in stock car racing. NASCAR Whelen Modified driver Ryan Preece

I thought that getting to photograph the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour was the biggest thing I would get to shoot this year. Then I had a chance to shoot the STP World of Outlaws sprint car series at Lebanon Valley Speedway. Those guys are insane. We even had a special visitor that night (who after monday night in Iowa is now recovering from surgery.

I recently this past weekend shot "Legendstock" at Bethel Speedway down the road from the original site of Woodstock

Legends cars can always bee good for some great photo ops. Too bad this particular one was a little out of the reach of my flash and required serious post processing. Here Joey Parker throws his steering wheel at Nick Ladyga for wrecking him as they came to the white flag.

And I'll finish off with some good full fender racing action. Trucks, Late Models, and ProStocks

Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Very nice shots Steve, very crisp!

This is some really nice work, Steve! Really well done!

Wow you really killed it out there man! Great fill flash on that modified driver also