Thread: Airport Reference Guide

Question Airport Reference Guide

We all remember the old Airport Flight Guide which listed all scheduled flights to/out out NYC airports. Suddenly, it wasn't published. I noticed a new edition called "Airport Reference Guide" Spring/Summer 2013 being carried by airport workers at JFK. Is this Guide available to the public or only to airport personnel? It would be really great for us spotters as a reference. I walked around JFK hoping to get a copy from a ticket window but I never saw any. Has anybody else seen these? The cover was maize and blue.

I finally found a copy of the new Airport Reference Guide atop a garbage can at JFK. It's great, like the now-retired Airport Flight Guide, this pocket-sized edition lists every scheduled domestic/international flight in separate sections. It even includes SWF flights. It is published by the PA but I don't know if it's distributed to the public or only for airport personnel. It's great for spotters as it gives the schedules as well as the aircraft type. I am embarrassed to admit that I still confuse the A320 with the A333, etc. This clears it up.