Thread: Private Messages not working?

Private Messages not working?

For some reason when I send private messages, there's no sent message history of said message. However, once in a while a message is responded to but it seems intermittent. I'm forced to wonder if it's an issue with the site since none of my messages show up in the sent message folder, or if no one actually likes me =( the suspense is killer! Anyone else having issues?
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quote Originally Posted by threeholerglory View Post
    ... if no one actually likes me
    There's your answer! Actually, the last PM I sent someone, about a week ago, must have gotten through, as he sent me a reply via e-mail (as I was expecting). I did send one a day earlier that I never heard back on, but both do appear in my Sent folder. I don't see where I have a confirming e-mail on either, but you do have to select that option when you send someone an e-mail, and I probably neglected to do so. If Phil doesn't see this, send him an e-mail (rather than a PM ) at [email protected]

ouch...thanks Moose! But yeah, that seems to be the case lol. Somewhere along the line the setting was changed...not sure how but it did. Hurray!
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?