Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gemini Jet Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    There's a hobby shop in Astoria, Queens that's only like 3 days a week that has a decent amount of models to go trhoguh. Apparently this guy stocked a bunch of Gemini and Herpa models from years ago, and since his store isn't popular, they just sit there. I think he's got some rare ones for sale.
    gotta check it out
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Used to collect the 1:48 scale from Franklin Mint. Looking to start collecting again, probably from Hobby Master. It appears the military selection from Gemini is small. Too bad, the build appears pretty good.

I never come to this forum to promote myself (view my post history), but as it's pertinent to this thread...

I have a very small business here on LI, and I specialize in aviation models. I can get anything Gemini currently makes, as well as InFlight, Hobby Master, Falcon Models, Oxford Diecast, Corgi, Sky Max, and just about any other manufacturer you can think of.

Stop on by & have a look, if you don't see what you want send an email & I'll look into it! http://www.frchobby.com/index.php/diecast

My die cast and snap fit collection consists of 1/72 fighter aircraft (Hobby Master, Witty Wings, Century Wings, Dragon Wings, etc.), 1/200 aircraft (Skymarks, Hogan, Gemini Jets), and 1/400 airliners and military (Gemini Jets, Dragon Wings, and two Herpa An-225s).

As some of you know because of Facebook I am looking to sell my ENTIRE 1/400 collection and some odd scale Skymarks models. I have a spreadsheet with model number, aircraft type, markings, etc. I'm selling them because I want to consolidate the collection to 1/72 and 1/200 and the fact that I am moving very soon. I'm going to put them on eBay (likely in lots sorted by airline) after all of my friends see the list and make any selection.

my collection is mess of wood (C47),metal,727,ATR42,DC3,747-200,and 400,and plastic, a friends custom rendering expertly done of my old freight dog DC3,and Champion 727,a mish mash of scales,they all have sentimental value, the only thing I am missing is the Convair 340. I would like to get an Eastern white top 727-200, a Pan Am 747-121 first livery,a Loftlider CL-44,NYA BV107, and a K4/DHL 747-400BCF (soon to be on order). objects de art.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

That's a nice site you have there, Bill

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    That's a nice site you have there, Bill
    Thank you very much megatop! I'm a 1-man operation, so it's a lot of work to keep updated :)

Quote Originally Posted by Billbo1970 View Post

I have a very small business here on LI, and I specialize in aviation models....

Stop on by & have a look, if you don't see what you want send an email & I'll look into it! http://www.frchobby.com/index.php/diecast
    Thanks for sharing Bill. Nice to know your local. Bookmarked your site. I sent you a PM.

George