Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    'Melissa Mayer' CEO, who has actually stated 'there are no such things as professional photographers anymore'. What ignorant buffoonery.
    she said she was sorry... http://petapixel.com/2013/05/22/mari...photographers/
    gotta love the comments people leave on her flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/marissamayer/8732906216/ "Eat the tulips and go to hell with this fu............... bull**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PANTS UP, DON'T LOOT!

I like the new look. I hate that a Pro account is worthless now. My edited 1600px photos are just 1mb, so a TB that would give me a total of 1.7 million photos on a free account.
    Timothy LaBranche

See my photos on:
    Timothy LaBranche.com
    Flickr
    JetPhotos.net

Just downgraded and started removing my stuff from the site. It was nice while it lasted!

I'm starting to get used to the new look,and I don't want to move all of my photos to a new site,so I'm staying put.

Doug

I've stuck around so far, don't really want to sit here and abandon the contacts I've made or my photos that are on the site. I will say that the speed has increased back to what it was pre-changes thank god.