Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What brand Camera Do You Use

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Ohare View Post
    The only camera that was close for me for the feel was the Canon rebel t3i. It was close but not really so I didn't pull the trigger.

Manny my thumb would hit the AE button every time I snapped a pic. Not exactly what we want to happen. Guess I will just wait and see what comes out.
    You may be able to reassign the AE button to another function or possibly do nothing, if it gets in the way.
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

about 700 feet west of runway 14-32 in Farmingdale
    I shoot with a 7D, which I love. I had the T1i for about a week after upgrading from an older Canon XTI. The T1i was night and day over the old XTI, however, I decided to upgrade to the 7D after comparing features and deciding to buck up for the better body, even though it was about 3 times the price. When deciding on a camera, the first issue or concern is budget, do you want to spend $400 - $700, $1500+, or over $2500.00? Once you decide your max budget, go from there as there's no sense looking at a Cadillac when you have a Yugo budget. You did the right thing by going to B & H and getting a feel for the different bodies to see what feels right in your hands. The Pro or semi pro bodies are generally much larger than the entry level DSLR's, however, most of the entry level models do more than most may ever need. Just my 2 cents

I'm shooting with the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D with relatively slow glass for now but likely upgrading to a Nikon system soon.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by captmjk16 View Post
    I'm shooting with the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D with relatively slow glass for now but likely upgrading to a Nikon system soon.
    Always good to see a future Nikon man. Any questions ask Manny. He has the knowings of a lot of things!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

I shoot aviation with a Canon T2i. I shoot landscapes and pretty much everything else with the new full frame 6D (Amazing camera!)
    Timothy LaBranche

See my photos on:
    Timothy LaBranche.com
    Flickr
    JetPhotos.net

Right now, the 5D Mark II is my primary camera and the Rebel XT is my backup. Hoping to ditch the Rebel soon for a refurbished 7D.

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    Always good to see a future Nikon man. Any questions ask Manny. He has the knowings of a lot of things!
    Been there done that, just a matter of getting the funds released/approved, Manny sure knows his stuff!