Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do?

I work for a small company doing data mangement for major companies running pressure vessels.

On the weekends try and get out spotting if the weather is favorable.

I'm a Wine Authenticator for the #1 fine and rare Wine Auction house in NY and HK...

Day job: Running marketing activations for various brands.
    Evening job: Selling records (vinyl!) on-line

I work in the Bronx for one of the CUNY colleges, where I maintain/administer their fundraising database.

Lead Conversion Developer and Senior Analyst/Programmer for an Aerospace company.
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

i'm a cargo pilot,flying 747s, i was born under the Canarsie approach,grew up wanting to fly 747s for Pan AM,well i was a little late for that,but i did fly a Pan AM 747,only she was a former -221 now wearing our colors , i started this freightdog life flying DC3s in the late 80's, in fact my first time into JFK under my own steam was in a DC3 in the 90's,and it was the Canarsie approach over the old sod, i think my eyes were moist rolling out on 13 Left that night,my first jet was the 727 ,flying pax for the late ,and lamented Champion Air, I was JFK based in '03,another dream come true, I also flew that 3 holer into LGA on a see 4 ever clear night back in '07,a sweeping descending visual over Brooklyn/Queens to runway 4,with sweet Manhattan aglow in the background,anyway, through the grace of God, the runways and taxiways of EWR ,and JFK,are once again my bailiwick, and i am still a stone total geek about this profession,spending my free time spotting, flying C47s,and watching every contrail stretching its way horizon to horizon, i'm hooked,line,and sinker,cheers,peace,out.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Wow - how can I possibly follow that? As an instructional designer at a University in New York City, I help faculty members and instructors refine and improve their teaching, often times while integrating the use of technology.

I'm from the government and am here to help you.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

emshighway
    I'm from the government and am here to help you.
    Be afraid...be very afraid...LOL

I'm an IT Strategy & Management consultant for a small consulting firm in Atlanta, though that will probably be changing soon.

And Kenny's job was always to take out the trash, in more ways than one LOL! Savage immobilization device 4 life!
    Check out my jetPhotos collection
    Check out my jetVideos collection

Office Manager
    Gene Delaney

I worked for almost 25 years in the NY subway for a private contractor putting the posters in and out of the trains. Now I run websites and do SEO work for major companies and manage their affiliate programs. While I wouldn't call myself a plane spotter just yet I always seem to be around when cool planes are flying near JFK. I am more of a nature photographer who takes pictures of planes when they are around.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by kc2aqg View Post

And Kenny's job was always to take out the trash, in more ways than one LOL! Savage immobilization device 4 life!
    FEAR THE SLURPEE STRAW!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

I am a station supervisor for JetBlue Airways in Houston. I do a lot of shooting at work and use my pass riding benefits to shoot across the world.
    Timothy LaBranche

See my photos on:
    Timothy LaBranche.com
    Flickr
    JetPhotos.net

Unemployed as of right now, but in the not too distant past I had the joy of working as an aerospace analyst for an investment bank. Corporate America: it's great until it ain't...

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Adult day care in Upper Brookville.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol