Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming New American tour comes to JFK

O.K. Thanks. Knew it would be soon. But unlike you guys I can't follow the latest 24/7. :D I figured someone would know. Just found the pictures and stuff on twitter.

Jamaica, New York, United States, 111046035586548, Jamaica, New York
    Yeah, some guys have twitter IVed to their body. Literally feeling it on their pulse. Yeah, I'm talking to you Eric and Jason, and ONLY as a compliment. Nice pics Eric! Livery looks mighty fine and I'm sure most will grow to appreciate it. Understandably, when something has been around for 45 years, there will be squawks at change.

I actually really like the livery, more so now that I've seen all the intricate detail in the tail. However, I wish the red stripes went all the way to the bottom of the fuselage, especially since the flag has 13 stripes, and AA's livery only has 11!

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Quote Originally Posted by ANITIX87 View Post
    I actually really like the livery, more so now that I've seen all the intricate detail in the tail. However, I wish the red stripes went all the way to the bottom of the fuselage, especially since the flag has 13 stripes, and AA's livery only has 11!
    They don't fly to Delaware or New Hampshire, so they only recognize 11 of the Colonies, anyway!

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    Will American Eagle get a makeover as well to kind of match up with the new disaster...er...scheme?
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Yes they are, Kenny. I've only seen a couple of sketches of the forward fuselage with the logo, so I don't know if they are doing the same type of stripe design or not.

ETA: I found this drawing...
    http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA...bd3dd3fdfcd35f
    Last edited by moose135; 2013-01-30 at 01:02 AM.