Thread: Air Force One to Bradley International Airport (BDL) Sunday

Air Force One to Bradley International Airport (BDL) Sunday

President Obama on Sunday will visit the site of Friday's school shooting in Sandy Hook, CT.

TFR's are in place over BDL and Newtown between 3pm and 930pm local, so expect arrival and departure around those times.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

UPDATE: Official White House schedule shows AF1 landing at 430pm, departing 935pm.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    UPDATE: Official White House schedule shows AF1 landing at 430pm, departing 935pm.
    Probably later depart. Service started 7:40 and should go 2 hours!! Then motorcade back to Bradley!! Marine 1 grounded due to weather!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Probably later depart. Service started 7:40 and should go 2 hours!! Then motorcade back to Bradley!! Marine 1 grounded due to weather!!
    Actually ended around 9PM.

BTW Matt thanks for the info the Prez was flying into Bradley!! I was flying into JFK yesterday with a 4:30 ETA and started to think, oh crap if he's coming in that time who knows what delays that will cause. This thread helped ease my stresss!!