Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JFK 12/6 (Image Heavy)

I was also spotting on Dec.6 at JFK. I loved the photos you guys posted; professional quality. Shutter speed 1/500 or 1/1000? What was your location? I was wondering about the white private jet with the Emirates flag on the tail ,. There also was ELY:4X-ELD and 777: 4X-ECB, PIA 777: AP-BGZ, Caribbean with Air Jamaica tail: 9Y-JMA, SAA: ZS-SNI, US Airways Philadelphia Eagles: N709UW, Jet Blue's NY Jets was also taxying around in the late afternoon, JAL 777: JA738J, AMX: XA-AMJ, EIN: EI-EDY, Iberian: EC-JNQ, ETD:A6-EHD and KLM 777: PH-BQB as well as Vigin's "Cosmic Girl" G-VWOW and AIC 777: VT-ALN. At the Cargo Area, I finally spotted a TNT B777, OO-TSC. Since the arrivals were on 4R until around 1300, it was hard to get photos without a car; public transportation is out-of-the-question in cold weather to these remote places so I must spot at the airport. Upon leaving, I noticed the Tower has changing color lighting effects. Is this for the holidays or year-round?
    Last edited by Speedbird1; 2012-12-08 at 12:57 PM.

Beautiful shots, Mr Mark :)
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbird1 View Post
    Upon leaving, I noticed the Tower has changing color lighting effects. Is this for the holidays or year-round?
    I saw that when we were out at night. That is the first time I have seen changing color like that. I know the tower already had an LED system for some time, but it was always static on one or two colors. This was nice.
    Follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook.

I saw that Cathay Oneworld while i was on the A train shuttle bus passing 22R. I didnt know Arik was coming late grr I would have went to catch it. I did see take off on 31L later though.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15