Thread: Extradited terrorists land at ISP

Extradited terrorists land at ISP

A terrorist named Abu Hamza and a few others have been/are being extradited from the UK to New York, apparently via ISP.

According to a BBC report a Gulfstream arrived at RAF Mildenhall on Tuesday and departed Friday. Appears to be this guy who landed at ISP today, then ferried to MMU, and is now enroute to GVA: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N925JS

BBC says a second plane arrived from HPN Friday morning. Appears to be this guy: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...900Z/KHPN/EGUN
    Not sure if he'll fly back to ISP, too.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Remember from the Viktor Bout flights that people being extradited here must enter the US in the court district where they were indicted, which is why Bout went into Stewart. There is currently a trackable flight inbound to the United States that almost certainly has some of the terror suspects on board. I'm going to err waaaaay on the side of caution and not post it out loud until after it's landed.

How did they get these mutts into Manhattan? I know in the past they have used NYPD Aviation (or the now defunct PAPD Aviation) to fly them to the Wall Street Heliport.