Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's In Your Wallet?

I too had way too much in my wallet.. My wife pointed out that all of my "loyalty reward" cards did not need to be there. I always drive to the store, so why not leave unneeded things in my truck. I was able to remove 4 reward cards, Dave & Busters card, 2 gift cards (7-11 and McDonalds), and I canceled one credit card. I still have too much crap in it, but just removing those few items made a huge different.

Actually just went through my wallet and was able to throw out an expired AAA card. Woo Hoo!! 1 less card in there

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    Wallets went out long time ago. Like Constanza in the Seinfeld episode. I use a money clip. License and bank card and cash.
    Well at least I don't carry around any Irish money LOL

thanks for posting that clip I totally forgot about that wallet of his

About 4- 5 years ago I went to festival and they had a guy selling wallets. These things rock, if you have any siatica nerve issues this is the wallet for you http://www.bigskinny.net/ I could put 15 cards in my wallet and not even know I am carrying a wallet.

What...nobody carry's a condom? Me either, my wife won't let me, but you never know when you'll run into a conehead (I can't forget the chewing gum scene in Cone heads!).

(Please edit as needed! - Greetings from Sao Paulo).

AJ
    Last edited by AJ; 2012-09-02 at 08:24 AM.
    Pull back and the houses get smaller!

With 24 hour CVS stores a condom is easier to get now but I do remember the telltale ring in my old wallet.

I actually carry two wallets, one personal (license, credit cards, health insurance, BJs card) and the Federal Cred wallet (two credential cards, federal purchase and travel cards and my business cards). Then there is the lanyard with three airport SIDA badges and the federal ID card and a FOB for my office).

I have been carrying my wallets in my front pockets for a long time. Saves on the sciatica nerve issues. Money is always in the other front pocket. Also have two sets of keys, personal and work but they are hung by a belt loop by carabiners.

Being Irish with no ass no wonder my pants are always slipping.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

If I wear dress slacks, I keep my wallet in the back pocket. Jeans have the wallet in the front.

ems, you may just want to switch to a web belt and a y-harness!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    ems, you may just want to switch to a web belt and a y-harness!
    When I worked EMS I had one.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

If we are talking whole package, I carry a lanyard with my corperate Identification on it, a emergency response team id on it and a JFK SIDA as well, unless I am on duty elsewhere.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

1 credit card, 2 debit cards, United premier flier ID, 1 prepaid card, US dollars, and a few international currencies, blood donor card, and that's about it! I keep it simple...

My wallet is enormous, mainly because I have tons of credit cards, and keep all my receipts for the month until my statement is mailed to me.

IDENTIFICATION: Driver's License, Work ID, AAA Membership, Voter Registration
    INSURANCE: Health Card, Vision Card, Dental Card
    TRAVEL: NJ Transit Monthly ticket, MetroCard, Misc NJ Transit One-Way tickets(x3), United ClubCard
    BANKING/CREDIT: Wells Fargo ATM card, Wells Fargo Credit Card, United Credit Card, TD Bank ATM Card, TD Bank Credit Card
    MISCELLANEOUS: Business Cards(x5), Picture of my girlfriend, Starbucks GoldCard, Blank check(x2)

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    I know who I'm robbing!!!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    thats awesome!!! did you stumble across this, or was it being kept safe?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    so awesome on so many levels!!!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Business Cards
    Debit Card
    Airport ID
    Driver's License
    Pilot Certificate
    Airport IDs
    Medical
    Cayman Cash
    Trojan Magnum XL Lubricated Condoms.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?