Thread: ELAL Pricing glitch.. JFK-TLV $336 -

ELAL Pricing glitch.. JFK-TLV $336 -

I was about to book a ticket for 4 for $1816.00 However as i clicked on "complete booking" a banner popped up that the price has increased. i wasn't so lucky but others were, see more http://www.vosizneias.com/111293/201...ricing-mistake

Somebody is getting fired.

Wouldn't be surprised if El Al cancels all of them, anyway.

Was anyone here successful?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

ELAL did send out a tweet "An outside company posted incorrect fares on travel websites, so all tickets sold will indeed be honored". I do know a few people who were successful in getting those tickets..

Nice. I guess they're going to force the third party to pay the difference.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Wow. This one is going to get messy behind closed doors. Nice of ElAl to honor the tickets, though.
    But for those folks who board those planes at the steeply discounted prices, I'm curious if they will give a moment to consider the ethical conundrum that was created by accepting the benefits of such a huge "mistake".

Someone speculated that they might cancel the tickets onceall those who bought will be in Israel - LOL

The flights offered were with a stop in Europe, ELAL has also offered to change the flights to Non-stops for $75
    Overheard on JFK TOWER - S Turns are fine, U-Turns are bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    Wow. This one is going to get messy behind closed doors. Nice of ElAl to honor the tickets, though.
    But for those folks who board those planes at the steeply discounted prices, I'm curious if they will give a moment to consider the ethical conundrum that was created by accepting the benefits of such a huge "mistake".
    Hmm, you think they ever consider the ethics in charging super high prices? Don;t kid yourself, if it were me, I'd go into that aircraft laughing my butt off. Don;t read too much into what I am saying, I am a prick about that in any situation My fav being a clerk who is a jerk to me only to give me change for a $20 when I gave them a $10!
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS